Sun Mote Copse Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
phone post bahhhhh

The answer that Niamh got wasn’t necessarily satisfying, and the more he explained, the more she felt conflicted. So he’d asked Wildfire if they could have kids when he wasn’t even sure he wanted to have them...He’d found out, apparently, that he did, but that didn’t necessarily strike Niamh as the right reason to approach their alpha for permission; and perhaps it had effected Wildfire’s response. Maybe she’d picked up on the fact that he wasn’t totally sure, and the fact that they weren’t mates. There was a small chance that Colt’s decision to jump the gun and ask in advance had possibly muted their chances of having kids that year. 

But at least he knew he wanted them, right? But again, he explained that he wanted to be a dad, and see her as a mom- but that didn’t paint a picture of them having kids together, because they loved each other, which was what Niamh wanted. He mentioned Elwood and Finley and that point went between her ears and over her head. She also couldn’t expect Elwood and Finley- who’d been mates since the stone age or something- to hold off on having kids just so Niamh and Colt could. She figured it was their last year to safely have kids anyway, and they deserved them. 

Still, she was fixated on his first resonse to her question. ”It’s one thing to want to be a parent- but we’d have to be in on it together. One hundred percent.” She said. [b]”I already know how I feel- I want you, and I want kids with you. It doesn’t seem like you’re sure- and that’s okay- but I think I get where Wildfire’s coming from. If we’re not on the same page, why should we have kids?l[/b{
Messages In This Thread
Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 13, 2019, 11:14 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 17, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 17, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 17, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 18, 2019, 02:03 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 18, 2019, 02:59 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 18, 2019, 09:56 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 18, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 18, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 18, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 19, 2019, 01:06 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 19, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 20, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 21, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 22, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 22, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by Colt RIP - February 24, 2019, 03:28 AM
RE: Well I bet my soul on a six string gamble - by RIP Niamh - February 24, 2019, 08:50 PM