Sun Mote Copse So meet me where the lights dim
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
It might’ve been immature to talk like that about someone- but Niamh hadn’t lost that streak completely yet, and fortunately for her, Kiwi seemed game and was also on her side. She liked this girl- she was much cooler than Ceara, though Niamh hadn’t even given Ceara much of a chance. ”She off and left for some stupid reason for another. Good effing riddance,” She said, and was actually fairly hopeful now that Ceara didn’t return. Truth be told, the two had been on decent grounds when Ceara had left- and if she came back now and bumped into Kiwi, who would already have pre-conceived notions about her, it’d likely just mess things up again. She couldn’t see Ceara joining the Firebirds anyway. There wasn’t enough drama to keep her entertained- and Niamh would’ve likely advised against admitting her simply because she’d grown to really enjoy how calm and peaceful things were in the copse in comparison to the plateau.

Kiwi mentioned her sister, and Niamh had to take a couple minutes to figure out who she was talking about. As far as Niamh could remember (with her poor memory for detail), Sequoia was Kiwi’s sister, wasn’t she? But then she remembered Bat, and made the proper connection. Niamh liked Bat- they hadn’t been terribly close, but then again, she could understand where Kiwi was coming from. Bat had lied about being sent to the Plateau- Niamh assumed she’d formulated that lie because she simply wanted to be everywhere Tegan was- and that had likely rubbed Kiwi the wrong way, on top of everything else. 

”Yeh, she seems kind of like the impulsive type,” said the pot, calling the kettle black. ”I think she had a thing for Tegan so she made up something to us about being sent to I dunno, apprentice with him, when I guess that wasn’t the truth at all. I always had my doubts about that whole situation,” She admitted. As much as she thought Tegan was a fun hang, she did find him to be a bit of a knob when it came to talking respectfully to others. 

What felt almost better than bitching about someone, though, was agreeing about how cool someone was. ”Oh, Clover’s mint.” She agreed vehemently. She chuckled. ”We totally haaaaated each other when we met, but to be fair, I’d been a total tool. I think the sort of Blackthorn trait is being kind of hard to like at first- Finley and Colt were both kinda jerks when I met them. But I kind of love them all now. Dunno Sequoia much- but I’ll take your word on it.” She said, bumping her shoulder against Kiwi’s. ”I need to get to know Maia, Wraen and Epic more too.” She said, glancing to Kiwi to see what kind of opinion she had on them.
Messages In This Thread
So meet me where the lights dim - by Kiwi RIP - March 07, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: So meet me where the lights dim - by RIP Niamh - March 11, 2019, 11:36 AM
RE: So meet me where the lights dim - by Kiwi RIP - March 13, 2019, 08:30 AM
RE: So meet me where the lights dim - by RIP Niamh - March 13, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: So meet me where the lights dim - by Kiwi RIP - March 14, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: So meet me where the lights dim - by RIP Niamh - March 25, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: So meet me where the lights dim - by Kiwi RIP - April 02, 2019, 11:53 PM
RE: So meet me where the lights dim - by RIP Niamh - April 09, 2019, 11:32 AM
RE: So meet me where the lights dim - by Kiwi RIP - April 15, 2019, 11:36 AM
RE: So meet me where the lights dim - by RIP Niamh - April 16, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: So meet me where the lights dim - by Kiwi RIP - April 17, 2019, 05:45 PM