Sun Mote Copse They say that wealth is revealed in the teeth
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh frowned at the thought of how much longer it would take for her to have her kids. If Finley had a few weeks left, then Niamh would have over a month left, or so she figured. She was impatient, and tired of feeling bloated, tired and cranky, but she'd have to put up with it. And she would have to buck up a bit and toughen up, so that Finley didn't think she was a pouty, whining, complaining little baby, afraid of having children which was a completely natural thing. She nodded in response, then, to learning Finley's due date, and what it might mean for her. It meant a lot more time, and a lot more waiting. 

When she mentioned the bark, Niamh gritted her teeth. "I dunno. I think this'll prolly be enough for now. Wanna help me take it back an' set it up? That way you'll get to see Colt's reaction," She said, with a laugh. Niamh's taste for interior decorating- with feathers, especially- had caused a bit of a raised brow or an eye roll or two from Colt in the past, but he seemed not only to accept it, but embrace it. This, however, was something completely new.
Messages In This Thread
RE: They say that wealth is revealed in the teeth - by RIP Niamh - June 03, 2019, 06:17 PM