Stone Circle just gonna stand there and watch me cry
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette had met Laurel before but she was still interested in seeing the female and wondering how she was doing. She knew that some wolves didn't take well to pregnancies and added the stress of being integrated into a new pack would not always help. Valette was in the stage that she could leave her own pups a bit more independent now. She was planning on looking at the bison herd from the stones, and then find Laurel to check on her.

However, as she made her way to the stones she saw the two newcomers inspecting the structure from a distance. Valette approached them in a casual trot, sounding a chuff when she came closer. She overheard the question. "Hi, Laurel, Marten," she greeted before stopping to stand next to them. "This is our Stone Circle. It is very important to our pack. We hold meetings there, but we also bury our loved ones there so when important meetings take place they are still with us," she explained to the two of them.

Valette stepped closer to the circle and then looked at one of the stones. "Most have a meaning as well, often inspired by the wolf that is buried with that stone." She was not sure if the newcomers wanted to hear all the information regarding each stone. 'Your grandma is buried here as well, Marten," she offered. "It is unfortunate that you never got to meet her."
Messages In This Thread
just gonna stand there and watch me cry - by Laurel - May 14, 2019, 05:20 PM
RE: just gonna stand there and watch me cry - by RIP Valette - May 16, 2019, 07:07 AM