Dragoncrest Cliffs Clothe yourself with all the rough alikes
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas expected some pushback; she was demanding something of immense value upon a complete stranger, and she was prepared for kiwi's rebuke.

a younger caiaphas, more rash and less wise, would have lunged for the girl's throat then. kiwi had thrown her cards upon the table, and dismissed what would have been a fruitful enterprise. it was a shame, but the girl seemed a fool to caiaphas. luckily for her, fools rarely lived long.

did you get rid of them? kiwi inquired -- caiaphas did not miss the spike of her fur.. was this chestnut she-wolf one of them? she did not like that possibility. "i did," caiaphas answered levelly, seemingly unaffected by kiwi's rash refusal. "after i ripped the throat from one, the rest scattered. and that was an army, you are a single wolf." she was not an enemy to make lightly, as kiwi may soon fight out; it was certainly better, in any event, to have one as crazy batshit insane as caiaphas on their good side.

"you will have more luck with allies than enemies. think wisely, girl." caiaphas intoned, meeting kiwi's gaze unflinchingly - she was ready to fight, should it come to it -- but she hoped for both of their sake, that kiwi would come to her senses. kiwi had maybe seconds to revise her initial refusal -- caiaphas was patient, but not unduly so.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Clothe yourself with all the rough alikes - by Caiaphas - May 18, 2019, 12:40 PM