Dragoncrest Cliffs Clothe yourself with all the rough alikes
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
phas out
as expected, kiwi did not relent. caiaphas supposed that to be young, was to be filled with infallible boldness. she recalled she was once so blindly confident. life had shown her a different kind of confidence as she aged; a quiet, dangerous kind.

she flicked an ear as if lazily unimpressed by the girl's stubbornness. rulers and tyrants alike knew that sometimes, bending to the will of the people is what kept peace in times of danger; maybe someday, kiwi would learn the value of bargaining. "foolish," she remarked regretfully, canting her slim muzzle to give kiwi one last sidelong glance. "you have one day to revise your thinking. you'll find i make a better friend than enemy. if you do not come to ankyra tomorrow, we come for you." caiaphas hated to be a wolf of all talk, but if she had learned anything in her life, it was that diplomacy in some vein was important -- it was the lifeblood of nations, and to act rashly was to risk her head. while not much was at stake if it was simply her versus kiwi, if she came home ripped to ribbons again, she knew illidan would be immensely disappointed in her.

caiaphas turned her lean body to the side, unafraid of kiwi. it was a bold move to show ones' back to a new enemy, but caiaphas was ready if kiwi pounced upon her. "if i were you, i would not be here when we come calling." the siren suggested darkly, a hungry smile whetting her fierce muzzle.

unless kiwi attacked her then, caiaphas would make her leave at a silky, unrushed walk. she wondered if she ought to have just killed kiwi then, hid her body somewhere and forgotten all of this.. but then again, it had been some time since her children had their fangs bloodied, and maybe they could make a fun bloodsport out of all of this at kiwi's expense.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Clothe yourself with all the rough alikes - by Caiaphas - May 18, 2019, 01:02 PM