Moonspear even would i know in my lifetime i will be
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus was pleased to catch the boy in what appeared to be a training jaunt — it showed some promise that the boy’s mettle matched those born to the spear. he took inventory of dragomir’s changed appearance, a shadow briefly flitting across his features. the famine had taken its toll on them all, though arcturus did not favor the gaunt appearance of his packmate, nor the hollow space of starvation that took occupancy under dragomir’s already troubled eyes.

have you been eating enough? he prompted, wondering then if he should put his plans for training on hold if the boy was weakened. a hungry disciple was a weak one — and he did not wish to waste what little energy the boy had if he was so clearly thrifty. i was going to see if you’d like to spar today — but we can also go to the cache if you would like. how has your daily training uphill gone? he noted the boy still limped, but new muscle had overlaid the atrophied ones. arcturus knew progress came in small developments, and that it was best not to rush in these cases.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - October 22, 2019, 05:37 PM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - October 30, 2019, 10:04 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - November 06, 2019, 08:52 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Dragomir - November 09, 2019, 09:53 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - November 09, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Dragomir - November 19, 2019, 10:00 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - December 02, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Dragomir - December 03, 2019, 11:02 PM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - December 07, 2019, 11:13 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Dragomir - December 13, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - December 21, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Dragomir - December 23, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - December 31, 2019, 10:30 AM