Moonspear even would i know in my lifetime i will be
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
it was easy to see past dragomir’s insistence he was not hungry, but arcturus was not a wolf to push. if the boy chose to not eat, so be it — it was not the beta’s place to insist otherwise. besides, arcturus suspected after a rousing match, the energy spent might be enough to awaken the boys hunger to the point where he would not decline himself the comfort of a small yet earned meal. a gentle smile spread to arcturus’ dark features, as he listened to dragomir detail his progress. admittedly, there was still far to go — but the boy had proven his mettle thus far.

arcturus did not mind dragomir was inexperienced; in his opinion those unlearned often made the best students, as they had no past experience to draw opinions from. while he marveled that dragomir was able to speak of his father so openly, arcturus did not wish to discover the boy’s limit, and so briskly set to moving past it with a nod. defense is important. maybe more important than a good offense. i can teach you how to defend yourself — and i can think of no better teacher for the offense than hydra. he briefly took in their surroundings, wondering if a spar was appropriate here among the shale. for defense, know your surroundings. these rocks could hide an enemy, or help you escape them. when you are face to face fighting another, you are not bandying words or kindness. you are likely fighting to hurt — to kill — so you must not be held back by ideals of honor or fairness. it was a lot to consider, so arcturus paused to glance over dragomir, and make sure he was following.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - October 22, 2019, 05:37 PM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - November 06, 2019, 08:52 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Dragomir - November 09, 2019, 09:53 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - November 09, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Dragomir - November 19, 2019, 10:00 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - December 02, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Dragomir - December 03, 2019, 11:02 PM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - December 07, 2019, 11:13 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Dragomir - December 13, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - December 21, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Dragomir - December 23, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - December 31, 2019, 10:30 AM