Moonspear but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus was nearing the end of his rope as they came across the ram. when he laid eyes upon it, silhouetted in a furious halo of tangerine sunset, he could not help the quiet gasp that wreathed frost round his muzzle -- for never had he seen so stunning an autumnal splendor.

it made him hesitant to move, to disturb that tranquil picture. for that moment, he savored the savage beauty of the world as it was doused in sunfire -- and said nothing as he watched the sun sink beyond the horizon, illuminating the ram in a way that would have had greeks calling for chrysomallos reborn.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - December 07, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - December 09, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - December 18, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - December 30, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - December 31, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - January 13, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - January 18, 2020, 02:45 PM