Ankyra Sound and it's as if my eyes have been replaced with gasoline.
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
what had happened to caiaphas?

fate — cruel, intemperate fate. that her end was here, without her knowing, was just another of kismet’s many cruel jokes.

that the ghost of her son would lead her here, to her true son, was a grievous coincidence the crone would never realize. for the crone was gone - gone to a ravaging, blistering fever — and all that was left of her mind was aware only of the abominable blackness closing in on a world of fiery and inhospitable red.

gibbering, caiaphas did not hear her son’s words nor see the fear she wrought upon him. it was not the reunion either deserved — but ephraim would never know how his mother would have received him; for his mother lived no longer.

that welling blackness was pulling in; in her swimming vision a welting yellow simmered — like the furious eye of a god, or a sun sheathed by blood. it was towards that sundered light — towards ephraim, that the rabid beast of the sound crawled towards.

around her that blackness rose like a tide — but kevlyn, kevlyn was just beyond.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and it's as if my eyes have been replaced with gasoline. - by Caiaphas - December 28, 2019, 09:04 PM