Sea Lion Shores thinking about spring cleaning
nothing in life is to be feared,
it is only to be understood.
857 Posts
Ooc — nami
Private 
Immediately after this thread.

You are a good guard. She turned to @Aiolos and smiled, still panting from their unsuccessful hunt. The sea lions below were still settling; their angered barks sounded clear over the shore. I have something to ask you, Ying continued.

The huntress settled into a seat atop the plateau and looked over at her fiery companion. He had potential, moreso than most of the wolves she'd met. His only undesirable quality was his attitude and need for control, both of which could be trained away.
[ hover for translations ]
sequoia coast · open for threads (3/5)
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
They had failed. Yet, Aiolos had done his best to make sure the members of Yuelong were not injured even if they were unable to keep the sea lions separated enough for a kill. It was how they survived, after all - a large mass of fat and blubber bodies all mashed together in a pile. 

Thank you. He murmured in between pants of his own, falling down on his haunches to calm shaky limbs from the adrenaline rush wearing off. What is it? Fiery eyes dance over the white female cloaked over with black.
moonglow daddy
857 Posts
Ooc — nami
Do you know how to train? She looked over at him with non-expectant gaze. Teaching had its own challenges; knowing how to fight did not mean that a wolf knew how to effectively communicate that knowledge.

Ying looked away and continued, Our friend asks if someone from the jūnshí can train his wolves. There were two of them, which could make things difficult, but, You have a place at that pack until snow melts, if you can do it.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos crown lifts up from its otherwise normal position amongst women of being leveled with his spine. A curiosity tugging at him when she asks if he can train. He waits a moment, allowing her to continue on with explanation. There was an ally in need of Junshi to help train their wolves. Aiolos did not know which one though guessed it didnt matter. He would figure that out soon enough. 

I honestly have not trained someoe before. He admits openingly to Ying. But I did have quite the teacher myself on the island, Themiscrya. I remember his teachings... I can pass them on. For a moment his mind fluttered to thoughts of @Ruo. He had not seen her since their 'coupling'. She didn't seem interested in knowing his whereabouts anyhow. The thought stung. Maybe if he had kept being her little secret he would see more of her.... I'd like to go. He then decides, awaiting her further judgement.
moonglow daddy
857 Posts
Ooc — nami
Themiscyra— She thought about this for a moment. Aiolos, who had become quite familiar, still held an unknown past. Ying knew basic things about his upbringing, but hearing him mention another detail sparked some part of her curiousity.

It's called Neverwinter Forest. The leader is Mal, and he says there are two who need the training: Simmik and Autausiq. Would Aiolos still be willing, knowing the extent of his assignment? Regardless, he had already agreed.

Ying explained the pack's location and how one might navigate, making sure that he understood the directions to the best of his abilities. Who was your teacher at home? she continued, deciding that their business conversation had reached its end.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
The fiery wolf listens attentively, taking in the name of the pack, the two which he was told would be trained by him as well as its location and how to get there. They were not far, not by s long shot. Just inland once reaching the Stavenger Bay. After some long stretch of open lands the thick pine forest would be revealed. When do I leave? Was his only question on the matter. 

She would switch the conversation once business matters were over with, asling of his trainer 'back home'. His name is @Ovid. He was head over the men. He allows, his features brightening at the thought of the man. Aiolos could only be left to think maybe be returned to the island after their failed mission, along with Elektra and what others of the Nereides had been found.
moonglow daddy
857 Posts
Ooc — nami
When you are there, say to him, 'hóngsè follows me'. The wolves of this union were on a need-to-know basis; Aiolos didn't need to understand the meaning of her cryptic message, allowing Ying to protect this secret. She adjusted her posture and continued, Tell him, meet where the fire burns the trees. She had once passed through the decimated forest, wondering what had overcome its providence.

When you I leave? You leave today, if you are ready. The sooner, the better. The three packs of their union needed to be prepared, should things go awry with the other branch of their endeavor. 

Ying wondered what it meant, to be head over the men. She'd only known the leader to be above the people, but never in the way that Aiolos implied. He still there? she asked, wondering if Ovid was someone they could recruit.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
He had not a single clue what she was talking about, obviously not speaking her language. It was frustrating, to say the least and his tongue curled in his jaws as though ready to spat out a response in tongue of Nereides. He bit his tongue instead.

He nods, thinking of the burned forest before the plateau and wondered if this was the position in which she meant. He was here once. He, along with a few other Nereides were to make a home on the plateau for ourselves. It all fell apart when our Queen, The one possibly pregnant with his pups, Disappeared on us. Eventually, they left too. Leaving him alone on that plateau where both Ruo and Ying had found him. Where they were now, he was not certain.
moonglow daddy
857 Posts
Ooc — nami
Silently, she listened. Good you are here, she sighed, Home is where you feel happy, and I hope that is with us. Ying turned to Aiolos and smiled. He was a good man; though they'd had disagreements, she thought that he was a good member of their ranks. 

I'm tired. Their hunt hadn't been successful, but it had been tiring. Want to walk back? Regardless of his answer, Ying stood and began walking toward the island, each step heavier than the last.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
To her words, he nods his red chin with gingered ears folding to his skull, a modest smile forming. I am. Though Ying had about scared him to death in regards to Ruo (and still might tear him apart for it) he still was relatively happy on the island. The leadership which Hua held and the worry she had over Ying still plagued him, wondering how the sisters may clash, but it was a matter only time would tell. For now, he was content simply enjoying the island, reminding him of the island he had been raised into a man upon yet without the sexism and division. 

Me too. He lifted and began to move with her towards the island as a silent sign he was ready to head back home for a rest just as much.
moonglow daddy