Redsand Canyon oh shoot *hophop* it's a rat!
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Trade 
@Donovan Azura or @Clay perhaps? Anyone can hop in.

"As a Nightwalker I swear if Moonspear is ever in trouble I will give my strength in aid"

Those words kept him up at night. Donovan was sending wolves out to his allies. Allies of his allies. What was he doing here? Had he not strived to be better than the darkness Vengeance brought to his life? Unable to relax himself in any manner he sought out a more physical means of relieiving the tension and howled an invite to fight him. 
3/10 mastery
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan hears the unfamiliar howl. He’s curious. Recognizing enough of the tone to make his mind shoot to the memory of the newest member of the Saints. The one brought here by Hela supposedly. Unintentionally so on her part it seems. Still, Donovan stands from his position in his den. He’s answering the call almost instantly — obediently.

Finally, his eyes end on Valour. He’s trotting lazily over time him, a nod, and a casual smile on his maw. “What’re you howlin’ about, peaches?” He teases, playfully.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
His muzzle wrinkled up in an expression of shock. Peaches.....who did this guy think he was? What was a peach? It sounded entirely too cute and weak for his tastes and he straightened his expression quickly though it would seem more disgruntled than before. "Looking for a fight" he answered straight to the point and then eyed the man up and down, not flirtatiously but like a young man would to size up a challenge and with a slight grin and a gleam coming to his eyes ears rising up he asked "You game?" 
3/10 mastery
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker

Donovan smirks at the slight irritation twitching in Valour’s handsome features. Loves the fire in those interesting eyes. It’s something Donovan can’t help but do — eye contact. 

Yet his proposal has him more interested now and the brindled male hums. “Oh I’m looking for a fight alright.” He challenges. Eyes size him up and Donovan does the same, only with a hint of something else in there. “Guess I’ll have to show you how game I really am.” He practically growls, lunging for the man.

Immediately his teeth connect with the bristly, agouti fur of his neck or chest area. A solid shake is the gift Donovan gives him but it’s not enough to do any serious damage. The fight begins.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The smirk was irritating. Cocky....he hated other cocky people and he especially ones who were attractive. Abaddon, Vengeance and now Donovan....he wanted to wipe it off the man's face. As the man sized him up Valour prepared bracing himself as the rumble of the man's growl started in his throat. Up close Valour realised how bulky this man really was, he was sheer muscle and it knocked him back leaving him open to the bite secured around the ruff of his neck. Pulling his head back his eyes focused despite being whipped about by the shake and the second Donovan released him he struck like a viper, fangs taking grip to the older wolf's scruff and pinching though he did not spill blood yet and pulled himself back tucking his chin defensively and circling the man. 

Rolled a 4 with a +3 XD the dice really do be hating him these days
3/10 mastery
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Rolled an 11 so that translates into 10 damage. Valour’s health is at 10 now.

The other is able to shake out of his grasp and launch impressive fangs onto his own neck. A good counter but not good enough. For Donovan’s strength currently rivals the others. Perhaps only in this moment though. For he rears up onto his hind legs and slams his giant, meaty paws onto his shoulder. Surely making him stumble or possibly even fall over. Donovan loves a challenge and it seems like he’s willing to give him one.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
As the man reared up and his large paws crashed down Valour felt himself sink. Too much time leading and hunting pups and not enough time bulking up...it was his mistake. He was too young to wasting his time on adult matters. Rolling fluidly to his back he stuck his head beneath Donovan's belly and lunged upward striking awfully close to a place he knew would taken as a serious warning to hop off but twisting to left to sink his fangs intstead briefly to the man's thigh before he'd try to push himself to his paws and drive his spine upward if the man did not move. 
Rolled a 6. Plus 3 claim?
3/10 mastery
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Valour twists and turns expertly avoiding his jaws. Yet Donovan cannot seem to do the same. As the other rolls up, he feels the searing pain of teeth on the meaty portion of his thigh, painfully close to his jewels. 

The only way to retaliate is to curl in on himself and attempt a strike at Valour’s agouti pelt. So he does just that, curling his body into a ‘c’ shape, he’s snatching up a quick mouthful of the other males shoulder. Donovan must be ready for the others attack.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Unfortunately the still tender scarring on his chest proved to be the downfall this fight. The grab to the back of his throat tugged his skin tight, the healing flesh yanking in a way that brought a sharp cry from his throat. The stinging made him immediately go limp looking down to ensure he wasn't bleeding which thankfully he was not but it hurt something awful. Ears pinned back he submitted pressing to the ground and curling his tail around his flank "Alright I give. Let me up so your junk isn't hanging like fruit in my face" he grumbled trying to hide the embarrasment in his voice at the sound of pain that had escaped in the moment. 
3/10 mastery
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan heard the high pitched cry that squeaked out of valours maw and for a moment he wonders if he actually hurt him. He’s about to ask when he flops to the ground and is oh so politely asking him to get his fruit basket out of his face. To which Donovan responds with a hearty laugh that reverberates through his chest. 

“Damn, only ‘cause you asked.” He jokes moving to step off of him. He still looms beside him and gives him a charming looking of his golden hues and a teasing smirk. “I think I like you down there though, darling.” He flirts shamelessly.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Every time the man laughed Valour was taken by surprise. The sound was relatively absent from his life and he found himself enjoying it. It made him want to smile but he was still too suspicious of the man for his lips to curl upward. Standing up he studied the man with a confused and curious expression completely naive to what was going on and unsure if he should be pissed about the taunt or not "That was the opposite of what I was aiming for" he said tone tentatively warm with humor while he thought about how he should have maybe acted like he was going for the junk bite just to have startled Donovan. "I must be rustier than I thought...I haven't fought except to teach kids or spar those I considered a threat" he wouldn't toss in that he'd won those fights and showed prowess he now feared he'd lost. 
3/10 mastery
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The elder of the two hums out his own pleasant laugh. A smooth, low sound that tickles the ear drums soothingly. The noise oriented towards Valour’s slowly blooming humor. Though when the agouti make them practically chastises himself for his failure in the spar Donovan waves him off with a large paw.

“Nonsense. You did good.” He offers as congratulations. Even though he lost he seems like a good sport about it. “I can tell you’re skilled.”
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
There.
The words that would forever seperate Donovan Azura from Vengeance in his mind. The praise was genuine, he could by the good humor written all over the man's posture. Suspicions about his interactions with Clay and the Ursus alliance aside the ex Warlord couldn't exactly bring himself to hate the man. "I've been fighting before my legs even worked right" his tail wagged and he gave a boyish grin the pride clear in his tone though it was light hearted. Standing up and shaking off his pelt he gave the man a once over with a less tight lipped and suspicious glare "We should do this again" the words were said wth friendly competition before he nodded a goodbye to Don and walked off feeling the need to work off the aches from the quick spat and to push his muscles into bulking up.
3/10 mastery
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
A flick of eyes to the agouti males wagging tail, then his sparking canary orbs are back on Valour’s own. The wolf’s smile only causing his own to grow a bit teasing, yet interested — perhaps even charming. 

Then the others eyes are taking down his own form. 

We should do this again.

To which Kynareth answers back with a rumbling. “Call me anytime, darling.” Then he’s confidently walking off, allowing his eyes to wander over his form. He wouldn’t mind being around him more often.