Golden Glade Teach and tell me,
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
The way Raleska and Grímnismál looked at each other, it wasn't immediately apparent whether they knew one another or not. There didn't seem to be a lot of familiarity between the two of them, though Raleska did know the crimson-eyed woman's name. Niamh's eyes roved to Grímnismál, then, noting with barely concealed envy the way her half-mask accented the brilliance of her gaze, and how the sloping line of dark fur arcing up along her shoulders where the fur faded to white made her look even more slim. For a wolf who'd twice been made a mother, Niamh missed having the body of a maiden. She noted with a slight raise of one eyebrow that the female was also missing almost all of her tail; she tried not to stare, but without a doubt, her gaze lingered on the female for a few moments. 

But Raleska was her main concern, and her main interest. And she noticed the tension in Raleska's form- likely caused by a conscience that whispered with the voices of the two sea-witches that laid claim to her. She hated knowing that their influence would have precedence over Raleska's own intuition. She realized, though, that she'd approached the duo more or less with guns blazing- a symptom of the strain on her own nerves, caused by the loss of her daughter. She sighed, willing some of her pent-up tension to release itself from its grip on the back of her neck. 

"No, it's alright. It's shit, out there. Relax, for a bit." She said softly, casting a brief glance to Grímnismál, not wanting to anger her lest she secretly be in league with Erzulie and Rosalyn. At least, if she allowed Raleska's companion a few moments to rest, she might be able to finally have a moment with the girl she once knew. She fixed her attention on Raleska for a moment, and her features softened. She took a step forward, and her posture became noticeably more supple, and her tail even deigned to wave gently at her muddy hocks. 

"It's been a long time...I've wanted to ask you so much, about your Mom, and you, and Svalinn," She said, her tone hinting that she would welcome any information about their wellbeing that she had to offer. And then, a memory hit her. "And my brother- he...He would've lived with you, for a while. His name was Ambrose-" She said, and paused, as she suddenly remembered. "But he called himself Firefly. He- he said he was going to be a father." She said. "Is he...Have you seen him? Is he alright?" She knew that Raleska was searching for someone too- someone named Solaire...But Niamh was a selfish creature- and had been waiting for proof of her brother's existence for two years now.
Messages In This Thread
Teach and tell me, - by Grímnismál - August 29, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: Teach and tell me, - by Raleska - August 29, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: Teach and tell me, - by Grímnismál - August 29, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: Teach and tell me, - by RIP Niamh - August 29, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Teach and tell me, - by Raleska - August 29, 2020, 04:21 PM
RE: Teach and tell me, - by Grímnismál - August 29, 2020, 04:34 PM
RE: Teach and tell me, - by RIP Niamh - August 29, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: Teach and tell me, - by Raleska - August 29, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Teach and tell me, - by Grímnismál - August 29, 2020, 05:42 PM
RE: Teach and tell me, - by RIP Niamh - August 29, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: Teach and tell me, - by Raleska - August 29, 2020, 06:14 PM