Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
forward dated to 9/11/2020 
@Leigh 
Territory #6 -Warrior's Heart 

Fuck, she was hurting. Nyra had been curled into her den trying to rest, but decided to try and get some sort of exercise to keep herself as strong as possible while she healed. 
Thus the giant woman crawled out of the ground and started a slow walk around the outskirts of the Heart. Doing simple exercises like walking shouldn't hurt, right? 

After some time, she sighed softly, dragging her battered body to the stream that ran through the main den site. 

Lost in thought the giantess considered her actions within the past few days. None of them were great decisions....

Fuck. 
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
Although Leigh hadn't spoken a word, the ordeal from earlier still weighed heavily on her mind. It didn't even concern her, and yet she felt so conflicted over the matter. This was her pack now, and as Donovan said, a pack was family. But it was like a family she had never met until now. They may hold a special place in her heart, but she barely knew any of the wolves and so far, she didn't agree with their views either.

With a soft sigh escaping her lips, a slight frown plastered across her calm features, the she-wolf had decided to head down to the stream to cool off, perhaps get a sip of water and clear her mind. Trotting silently across the ground, she reached her destination, lowering her head to reach the water before drinking the cold liquid.

That was when she jumped in alert, spotting a rather striking figure. A bright white coat, large in size. She recognized this woman. It was the she-wolf from earlier.

Leigh still wasn't too pleased about the pup-throwing, but it seemed that right now, this wolf needed a friend. Covering her face with a smile, she made herself known.

"Hi there."
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hi there. 

Nyra jumped like a startled cat, scrambling sideways and tripping over herself with fur on end, tail tucked. 

Oh. 

With the startle fading to sadness in her fiery eyes, she took a deep breath and sighed, gingerly coming closer to the new female to lie down beside her. 
"I figure you know what happened, I caused quite a scene...it's fine if you hate me too y'know...I know throwing that kid was wrong, and I lost my temper, and now everything is a mess...Name's Nyra, by the way..." 
She whimpered softly and rested her head on her paws, waiting for her new company to respond.
Health (100/100)
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
Leigh's eyes followed the wolf as the stranger came to lie down and rest. She blinked curiously at Nyra, though quickly averted her gaze. Staring wasn't always seen as a sign of respect, and the woman didn't want to seem rude. Her ears were sharp in alert as she listened to the words spoken, a bit glad that the unfamiliar she-wolf at least acknowledged her actions as wrong. Although hesitate to reply, she decided to carry the conversation forwards.

"I heard a little, not everything. But that's alright, I don't need to know." There was a pause in her words as she turned her attention back down to the other female, her smile widening.

"I don't hate you. I agree that you shouldn't have thrown that pup, but it was their fault for not accepting your apology. And it's nice to meet you, Nyra. I'm Leigh."
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"It's a pleasure." Nyra quirked a small smile back at Leigh, though her sad demeanor didn't fade as she explained "The Ursus wolves believe me to have disrespected their Queen while we had our first alliance meeting. I went to try and make amends yesterday...and that tiny pup...I tried to apologize to him by rolling over at first, and he lunged at me. He didn't deserve to be hurt like that even if his mother and her swarm of wasps are a raging bunch of bitches. But I can't go try to make amends again, they won't believe me...and I think they'd rather kill me." 

Truthfully she wanted them all to burn, but no child deserved to suffer any sort of suffering. They were innocent. 
But Leigh was not a familiar face around here yet, and Nyra wasn't entirely certain she could entrust her new friend with that type of information. The plan she was trying to formulate to make the bearwolves topple like a Jenga tower.
Health (100/100)
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
Leigh could tell that despite the smile Nyra wore on her face, the woman was still shaken by the incident. She couldn't blame her though. If she had ended up in the same situation, she'd be scared and distressed as well. But the dark-furred female knew that meaningless advice wouldn't do anything. All she could do now was sit and keep her new acquaintance's company.

She listened closely, giving a small nod inbetween Nyra's words as the white wolf continued on. She was beginning to understand the story now, though it didn't help the conflict Leigh was feeling inside. It only made it worse now that she truly couldn't tell who was to blame.

"I'm sorry", she managed to reply, before gazing back down at the stream in thought.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"It's not your fault...shouldn't be your burden to bear either, but...I'm glad you're here." Nyra responded, sighing softly. She couldn't do much else besides lay here until she got some of her strength back.
Health (100/100)
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
The she-wolf was unsure how to respond. Despite seeming nice so far, Leigh hardly knew Nyra and wasn't sure how to carry the conversation forwards. Donovan couldn't go a minute without saying something so talking with him was easy. But the white wolf was different, and on top of that she probably wasn't feeling the best either. Leigh thought it'd be a good idea to just remain as neutral as possible and refrain from bringing up the incident.

"Well I'm glad to be here. I can't say I'm the best friend to have but I'm happy to keep your company."
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"I think you're good company, even if we don't know each other well just yet." The giantess offered a small wagging of her tail. 

I need to keep up my training and get my strength back soon, no doubt Merrick's harlot will come for me soon... 

For now though, she couldn't do much except bide her time until then.

"I know it's a lot to ask, but...if you ever run into a black female with cold violet eyes who does not speak...or a brown male with one eye...please, please please please, do not let them find me. I'm begging you, please, to do everything in your power to make sure if either of them come to the canyon, or anyone else who comes through who sounds like they're looking for me...please don't let them know where I am, please don't even say you know me..." 
Nyra had never begged like this before, or ever, and she didn't want to do so a second time, but right now...she felt her only chance to regain her strength would be if they couldn't find her for a while.
Health (100/100)
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
Pleased to hear the woman's kind reply, Leigh's smile brightened as the worry began to fade. Nyra was a large intimidating wolf. Perhaps not as much as usual considering her injuries at the moment, but the dark-furred female was much smaller in comparison and she had to admit that it was a bit scary talking to a wolf that could, on a normal day, possibly kill her.

But that was when the mood suddenly took a swift turn. Out of nowhere the white wolf began pleading, begging even, and Leigh could only listen in shock as words spilled out into the air. Despite the surprise however, she listened closely, taking in every detail. Assuming these were the wolves that attacked, she understood Nyra's concern.

"I-" Leigh managed a small nod. "I understand, and I'll definitely keep that in mind."

The she-wolf dipped her head, attempting to meet the injured woman's eyes. She gave her a look of reassurance, or at least she did the best she could.

"I haven't been here long but I am a member of this pack. So are you. You are family. And I promise that I will do anything I can to keep my family safe."

This time I'll keep them safe.

Black she-wolf, violet eyes. Brown male, eye missing.

This dragon knew where to aim her fire.