Sun Mote Copse I heard the news today oh boy
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Neither Phox nor Towhee seemed inclined to get riled up by news that might have otherwise alarmed Niamh had she been the one informed about their new neighbours- but it wasn't the first time that her mate and her Person had served as a grounding force, keeping her from blowing things out of proportion...Which was her natural inclination. She didn't huff, nor did she feel as though they were intentionally being tepid about the matter, as Towhee made a very good point in saying that even if the Déorwine wolves did choose to settle too close, or cause problems in their hunting grounds, the Firebirds could potentially fight them off. 

Niamh, however, wasn't so sure. They'd managed to creep up on her and surround her almost effortlessly- they were canny beasts, and while they seemed to have some differences in diplomatic tactics amongst them, they seemed to Niamh to be a strong bunch of wolves- and definitely closely knit. Of course- this was keeping in mind that Niamh still harboured a foolish and outlandish notion that the Kingslend wolves were potentially inbred. 

She leaned against Phox with a sort of familiar, careless faith that he would support her. "I suppose you're both right. Still; best to keep an eye out for them."- She said, with a toss of her head.
Messages In This Thread
I heard the news today oh boy - by RIP Niamh - September 29, 2020, 08:03 PM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by Towhee - September 30, 2020, 09:56 AM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by Phox - September 30, 2020, 09:27 PM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by Towhee - October 01, 2020, 12:10 PM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by Phox - October 07, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by RIP Niamh - October 11, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by Towhee - October 12, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by Phox - October 15, 2020, 08:52 PM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by RIP Niamh - October 16, 2020, 03:23 PM