Tuktu Hinterlands Oh heart doth broken
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
WC: 321

It made Niamh fiercely proud when her son echoed her sentiments, and she nodded sagely, willing to continue cultivating what she would consider being the right sort of beliefs in her son. While she coulselled him against following irrational beliefs, she had absolutely no issue with more or less doing the same thing to her son- as she believed that her judgement was correct. “It is very rude, isn't it. It's inconsiderate, and it's ridiculous to choose to worship a prey animal...Especially one that tastes to delicious, right?” She asked, though she chuckled darkly. Elk was one of her favourites- and she looked forward to the pack's next elk hunt simply so that they might have a chance at felling one of the beasts just to spite the Kingslend wolves.

When he stood and squared his stance, her little petal still seemed so soft and gentle, but there was no mistaking the fact that her young son was rife with indignition, and she admired how fiercly he seemed to want justice. At the same time, her little son was fearful that harm might come her way, which made her smile faintly. It was nice to hear that someone was concerned about her- most simply assumed that she could, and would, handle herself. But it tweaked her heartstrings to hear one of her children express just how much he cared about her safety. So she swept to her teeth, circled him, and embraced her child to reassure him.

“You don't need to worry about them, Petal, or your Mama or your Towma,” She said, kissing his forehead softly to ease the concern he felt. “We'll talk, and we'll figure it out; that's what leaders do. But you, my sweet little man, I need a promise from you,” She said, squaring up and seeking his feathersoft gaze. “I need you to promise me that you won't go near the Kingslenders again, alright?”
Messages In This Thread
Oh heart doth broken - by Primrose - October 20, 2020, 06:19 PM
RE: Oh heart doth broken - by RIP Niamh - October 20, 2020, 06:28 PM
RE: Oh heart doth broken - by Primrose - October 20, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: Oh heart doth broken - by RIP Niamh - October 20, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: Oh heart doth broken - by Primrose - October 21, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: Oh heart doth broken - by RIP Niamh - October 21, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: Oh heart doth broken - by Primrose - October 23, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: Oh heart doth broken - by RIP Niamh - October 23, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: Oh heart doth broken - by Primrose - October 26, 2020, 06:29 PM
RE: Oh heart doth broken - by RIP Niamh - November 01, 2020, 01:26 PM
RE: Oh heart doth broken - by Primrose - November 09, 2020, 09:10 PM