Seaside Moors Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
746 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
The whole experience had been a bit of a shock to Chacal, who normally followed Valravn as his little shadow. On the day Raleska had come to take them out, though, she'd opted to behave for the dark guardian and keep to her flank rather than bounding off after Valravn and in the end, it was a good thing she'd decided to obey. The creature that sent him skittering off into the wilds had been a terrifying sight, and even the scent of it had made Chacal's gold-ticked hackles raise. Since then, there'd been no sign of the boy, making Chacal visibly despondent. 

She became more clingy than ever to the others, and almost always with a sullen pout on her face and shimmering in her eyes that threatened to spill out onto her cheeks. She loved her brother- he was her protector and playmate, and now he was gone, and something terrible had taken him away. She continued to wonder what had become of him. No signs had been found yet, to her knowledge- and that could potentially be a good thing...Or a very bad thing. 

So when she caught sight of her mother's dark, russet form she approached with a slinking step, tail hanging limply behind her, and with a soft exhale, she moved to press her forehead into her mother's flank, and assume her place as Rosalyn's shadow.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Rosalyn - October 21, 2020, 03:18 AM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Chacal - October 21, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Rosalyn - October 22, 2020, 02:03 AM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Chacal - November 01, 2020, 07:37 PM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Rosalyn - November 08, 2020, 05:06 PM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Chacal - November 11, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Rosalyn - November 12, 2020, 01:43 AM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Chacal - November 13, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Rosalyn - November 22, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Chacal - December 12, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Rosalyn - December 18, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Chacal - December 22, 2020, 10:35 PM