Stone Circle Ooh, I'm Breaking Down
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
her heart leapt at the rumble of his deep chuckle, lips instinctively tugging upwards whilst she pushed her smaller figure hard against him as it were possible for them to merge into one being that even the world could never manage to separate. "then that's that settled west tyreeshe'd murmur, eyes shutting in brief respite now that she was safe in this embrace "we have each other and nothing, i swear nothing will change that. we will always have each other you hear me?and as much as it was a statement, it was a request too- no a plea. for the world to hear this and have mercy, did it feel such a thing? it was all she wanted, to live out her life with this beautiful boy; break free fromt the chain of loss she'd been strung along. could she at least be granted this one singular thing? 

eyes flutter open once more, glancing up as he spoke and trying to listen despite undergoing shock every few seconds that this wonderful creature...was her mate. hers. he loved her. she blinked rapidly as if waking up from a slumber when she realised he was in fact asking her a question and offered a rapid nod "oh! yes- yes of course i would aboslutely love to go see your sister and her pack....firefly glen, did i ever tell you that i met one of the moonspear wolves there when i was still with the nightwalkers?a shadow of shame dripped across her gaze at the mention of the cowardly time she'd spent lingering fretfully with those ruffians. "i couldn't get over the fireflies i'd never seen them before, and this kindly man told me what they were...and told me about wanderlust, the desire to wander- it's a beautiful word isn't it? i was a coward though..ran away when he asked what pack i was in because i was equally frightened that he'd be disgusted at me for residing with such a pack or that he'd be pleased to hear i was one of them...ugh i'll never forgive myself for taking so long to get away from that groupa shake as she glanced back to him and offered a smile.

"anyway it's a beautiful place and i'd love to go there to visit! and i know this is your home, and it has come to be mine too and i am more than happy to stay here with you asides from our little trips every now and then in fact...it sounds pretty perfect."
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 03, 2021, 02:33 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by RIP Polaris - January 04, 2021, 08:19 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 05, 2021, 02:58 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by RIP Polaris - January 05, 2021, 03:37 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 05, 2021, 04:08 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by RIP Polaris - January 05, 2021, 04:37 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 05, 2021, 05:39 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by RIP Polaris - January 05, 2021, 06:21 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 05, 2021, 07:01 PM