Redhawk Caldera Break my neck for the holy bassgod.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Towhee's expression was difficult to read. She didn't seem to understand what Niamh found was so troubling about the matter- so Niamh wondered if perhaps she was simply over-reacting. A likely case, she thought ruefully. And she felt she owed her friend an explanation, so she sighed softly. Good genes? Well...That was true- at least in part. She couldn't say so much for the other part of Reyes' heritage, as he came in part from the Rusalkan wolves, and had been raised by them as well. 

He hadn't caused much trouble since he'd come to the Firebirds though, had he? And he'd journeyed with them to the Caldera as well. From what she could tell, he'd been fulfilling his duties to the pack- and apparently, going above and beyond what was expected of him, for Towhee to have seen him as being an adequate sire to her children. Still- she knew the Rusalkan wolves to be fiery and tempermental, and that those traits existed within her side of the family as well. Towhee possibly had no idea what she was getting in to. 

"Yeah," She responded, with a despondent shrug. -"Just makes me feel old, is all.-" She admitted.
Messages In This Thread
Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 06:36 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by RIP Niamh - January 26, 2021, 07:22 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by RIP Niamh - January 26, 2021, 09:05 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 09:14 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by RIP Niamh - February 09, 2021, 07:35 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - February 09, 2021, 08:48 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by RIP Niamh - February 15, 2021, 01:54 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - February 15, 2021, 02:02 PM