Dragoncrest Cliffs and be yourself my ally in love’s battle
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
746 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
When she joined the group gathered, she moved immediately to Valravn's side, ever content to be his shadow. She looked around to see the others who had gathered with them- and flashed Njord a smile as she caught sight of him, before she glanced to the two wolves she wasn't familiar with, giving them a friendly, inquisitive glance. She'd then return her attention to her mothers, who had called them to this meeting at the sea's edge, and with the ebb and flow of the ocean waves not far away, she felt herself energized. This was exactly where she belonged. 

When her mother announced that there would be a race, her tail thumped enthusiastically against the ground. Valravn's features lit up and she smiled, reaching over to nudge his shoulder with her muzzle. She loved racing along with him, and would happily accept the challenge- still oblivious to the fact that she was not included in the exclusive party who were permitted to race for the chance to be a leader. 

She looked somewhat surprised when one of the two newcomers voiced a question, asking who would be allowed to participate. By this point, Chacal had already stood up, and had begun to stretch, first lowering her front end and leaning back to stretch out her forelegs, before she stood, and stretched out her hind legs. Her tail waved behind her as she cast her curious glance out to the water, where Valravn's concerned gaze was pointed. She wasn't sure why he looked so perplexed- but she hadn't cottoned onto the idea that they might have to swim yet. So she reached out to poke his shoulder once more with her nose, to reassure him. This was going to be fun!
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Erzulie - February 03, 2021, 12:10 AM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Rosalyn - February 03, 2021, 12:33 AM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Haunt - February 03, 2021, 09:10 AM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Njord - February 03, 2021, 01:35 PM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Kaskae - February 04, 2021, 03:26 PM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Val - February 05, 2021, 10:44 AM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Chacal - February 05, 2021, 11:55 AM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Erzulie - February 13, 2021, 12:14 PM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Rosalyn - February 14, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Haunt - February 15, 2021, 02:17 PM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Njord - February 15, 2021, 04:36 PM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Chacal - February 15, 2021, 05:05 PM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Val - February 17, 2021, 09:40 PM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Merlin - February 20, 2021, 12:26 PM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Rosalyn - February 23, 2021, 12:17 AM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Njord - February 23, 2021, 10:02 AM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Kaskae - February 23, 2021, 11:29 AM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Chacal - February 23, 2021, 05:57 PM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Merlin - February 25, 2021, 07:25 AM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Haunt - February 25, 2021, 12:17 PM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Erzulie - February 25, 2021, 05:54 PM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Val - February 26, 2021, 02:21 PM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Merlin - February 28, 2021, 03:32 PM