Redhawk Caldera If heaven is as heaven does then this is hell for sure
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
he didn't answer. She thought that this was a happy medium, allowing him the chance to stay, and have both Towhee and Niamh in his life - and perhaps step up into a rank that she felt suited him better. but he moved away toward a tree, and used his claws to pry a bit of bark from it. At first, she thought this might be some symbolic action - or that he might attempt to make some sort of pun out of it. Let's em-bark on a new adventure together, or something along those lines. It would have been cheesy, but it would have brought some levity to their situation. Lightened the mood a bit. No other word play came to mind so she wondered what he might be doing until he informed her that he would leave not only his future, but their future, up to chance.

She huffed. "Oh for fuck's-" She began, but he deflect the piece of bark into the air. she didn't watch it fall. Instead, she set her gaze on his face, and noticed something odd. He didn't seem upset, whatsoever, at whatever the outcome had been. That, to her, was enough of a sign that he did, in fact, have an inclination toward one outcome or the other. 

The kids-

"My kids," She spat. He began to flounder with some sort of plea but she shook her head, and stood up, faltering slightly on her injured limb. "You would leave my fate up to chance without even asking what I thought of your little gamble? And you'd leave the fate of the children up to a piece of fucking bark?!" She barked the question at him. She didn't catch the irony, nor had she intended it. "If that's not the most spineless thing I've ever fucking seen then I don't know what the fuck is. You're a coward, Phox," She snarled. "And if you won't lead with me, and you won't go with me, then you can go fuck yourself and the shit-wind you blew in on." She turned, and kicked the piece of bark away with one hind foot- not bothering, again, to see how it might land. She wasn't sure where she was going, but she slowly began to waddle/limp her way away from Phox and all the other insufferable Redhawks.
Messages In This Thread