Redhawk Caldera If heaven is as heaven does then this is hell for sure
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Joining 
Chance? She wasn't sure why he thought that being given a decision to make was taking his choice away. She'd offered three options, and he could have used his own free will to make a decision on his own but instead he'd tossed a piece of bark into the air. 

"Uh, hello- broken leg, remember?" She grumbled, lifting the offending limb as though to remind him. It had set, but was still weak. "Doctor's orders to stay off it until it set sooooo I'm pretty sure that means she shoulda come to see me, if she even gave one shit about me." She huffed. She continued on her way, having made up her mind already. 

She heard him vomit and she paused. She didn't turn to look at him, though.  "Yeah, I'd feel pretty fucking sick if I were you too." She gritted. She trembled lightly, and for the first time she began to realize that there was a possibility that he might not chase her down. She waited one more moment. Something was breaking between them and she could feel it too. Even with her anger burning through the space between them too she felt fear and sadness. "Phox, please," She said. When she would look over her shoulder at him one more time, it was with desperation. "Come with me. Come with us "
Messages In This Thread