Blackfeather Woods Of violence to bust up the silence for real
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Private 
@Zephyr. The strange man who seemed all not quite man was something always on Rowans mind.
He was there and had helped greatly. He fell behind on his duties though. He pulled away, perhaps a little allergic to the prospect of leading.
But he was back in full force now.

He accompanied the young leader to Redhawk Caldera - a brave feat in itself. To be there to help propose a peaceful agreement was even greater. Zephyr was the material Rowan needed. That Ivory Rose needed.

He sought the man silently. He liked travelling silently through his woods. Stone perched on his shoulders, claws full of russet fur. 
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
When Rowan finds him, he's in the middle of reuniting with Kheimon — it feels like its been far too long since he last saw the bird. Clearly she hadn't been in the woods, though he has no idea where else she might have gone. The rest of the birds never seem to leave; it's baffling to him.
Regardless, he's happily become a bird perch by the time the leader arrives. Kheimon watches with interest from Zephyr's nape as he turns to meet Rowan. Hey, He offers, tail swaying with pleasure at the sight of his friend. What's up?
common || « french »
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
"Zephyr," he drawls softly to the man.
Stone bobbed, then took off to watch from afar. Rowan didn't think he liked the freckled crow much. None of them did.
He found the paleness something that he needed to understand. Why are the rest born from midnight whilst this one was cursed with moonlight? He didn't think it was born from Mephala or Sithis, but perhaps a sentinel from another of the deities Rowan doesn't yet know or understand.

"I trust you're doing well," he mused, looking him over. No signs of ill health on the outside.
"I have a proposition for you," he smiled, tail softly waving.

| |
He frowns slightly at the other bird's reaction to Kheimon, feeling a flash of protectiveness over his raven. Her differences are apparent, just as his are, but he's never seen another bird react to them before. Perhaps his companion is as much an outcast as he always has been.
Regardless, there are more important things to focus on. I'm better than I was, He answers, and then — What is it?
common || « french »
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Rowan couldn't help but smile as Zeph glared at Stone.
He knew the ice-carved one wouldn't hurt him because he knew Stone wouldn't actually hurt Kheimon. Rowan was glad to see him bonding and settling in.
"Good good," he grinned. "Become my Astraia."
He knew it was what Zeph wanted before he fell behind. Life was just like that. This would be the boost he needed now he was very much present again.
He hoped he would accept.
| |