Broken Antler Fen and every day is getting straighter,
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
now came two of brecheliant’s most esteemed bachelors to the sunless spot arcturus resided; a glance to each and he did a soft double take. in coat color and eye hues alone they seemed to each be one another’s peer — but there were trademarked differences that subtly boasted their individuality.

the first to hail arcturus reminded him of the stature of wolves he had espied along the coast — ruffed and rugged, were it not for the flopped ear, and soft girdling of flesh that rounded his belly. his fur was disheveled — almost winsomely so, and his eyes boasted a warmth that defied the glacial hues which encapsulated them.

further, the second male to arrive bore no tail in which to salute his advances. arcturus noted this, and the bent of his strong muzzle, as a wolf accustomed to scrapes and conflicts. perhaps this male was arcturus’ peer — all the same, he could not help the sinking jealousy in his heart to behold not one, but two bachelors that might vie for his position in wraen’s heart.

to the first male, arcturus signaled acknowledgement with a wave of his tail. to the second, his brow darkened in confusion before it lifted — nay, he was no creature from blackthorn’s ilk. his lineage, as it stood, fared no better than snow during a summer day — it was all but dead and bled into the thirsty ground. no. arcturus briefly wondered what great exploits penn had done to earn such a preceding reputation. my name is arcturus — and you two?
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
and every day is getting straighter, - by Arcturus - March 24, 2021, 11:25 AM
RE: and every day is getting straighter, - by Jackalope - March 24, 2021, 12:24 PM
RE: and every day is getting straighter, - by Arcturus - March 24, 2021, 12:46 PM
RE: and every day is getting straighter, - by Jackalope - March 24, 2021, 01:17 PM
RE: and every day is getting straighter, - by Arcturus - March 24, 2021, 01:39 PM
RE: and every day is getting straighter, - by Jackalope - March 25, 2021, 01:52 PM
RE: and every day is getting straighter, - by Arcturus - April 09, 2021, 10:18 AM