Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
935 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
All Welcome 
Njord couldn’t shake the thought of @Haunt’s troubeled expression… or the sight of her missing paw! What had his friend been up to while she’d been away? Last he heard the yearling went to look for her mother, Arbiter… at least… that’s what @Rosalyn had explained months back.

Good weather blessed this day. Perhaps he would find the white wolf by the Tangle…
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
935 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Despite his searching, Njord could not find Haunt. With a stiffened gait, he returned to Erzulie’s den to greet the children and play doctor with @Sobo. Still, his friend (much to her namesake) lingered in his mind. Perhaps a bad premonition for the weeks to come.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!