Lion Head Mesa myrrh
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
All Welcome 
he searched for @Jawahir.
he had been soaking pine branches in water, inspecting them for signs of fermentation after a week. it was at the wellspring that he found the trail of his jewel and followed it, hungry for the company denied.
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
the latest lesson for @Belen had come and gone. jawahir had brought the girl to the wellspring and now, alone, spent half the time cleaning the water or soaking in it.

it was not so inviting now that the water bit back.

my lord, a gasp; the hebsut moved to the ledge of stone and drew themselves out of the water, their fur slick against them, dripping off an arched neck. adoration exuded from everywhere.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses purred roughly. he poured himself against the wet body, wended his alabaster arms around the jewel whom he held like no one else within the palace. "jawahir," he said hotly against one silkweave ear, "do you wish to be my concubine if the time comes?"
akashingo's hebsut was awarded the final honor.
ramesses held his breath, nuzzling closer.
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
held roughly by the man, jawahir wedged against him as closely as they could and loosed a playful laugh, which itself was cut short when ramesses spoke. jawahir would never speak over the sun.

his words struck jawahir deeply. beyond the warmth of them, there was an awe. their eyes widened and glimmered in the dark.

be your —? yes, of course, if that is what pleases you. there was something different about being the jewel of akashingo, and being chosen in this way by the pharaoh. to know that satsu had failed so miserably in her role! that was a blessing; that was proof enough that jawahir was superior.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses glittered a great smile. "the queen may yet prove herself. i must see first if she will be able to give me sons."
he flicked his tongue over jawahir's collarbone. "— but if she cannot."
pharaoh chuckled, pulled away. "kasmut wishes this privilege as well. i have told her that it is your decision alone."
the idea of the season to come thrummed inside him. it would be a time of purest indulgence.
"belen. when will she be ready?"
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
jawahir was filled with thoughts of ramesses at any given moment. now, given this chance, it took effort to remain present. all they wanted was the life that satsu held, and if jawahir could give this man what his own wife could not, everything was therefore within the hebsut's grasp - at long last!

he pulled away.

jawahir made a small sad sound, creeping after him. the name of another fellahin caused the coyote to heel quickly. belen, the newest one, could be used easily enough.

kasmut has much work to do. jawahir lied easily.

belen was smart and quick, though also naive, and was filled with a fire that would be hard to tamper down. it will be weeks, maybe months, before the girl is suitable for you. kasmut is a skilled teacher of these things - but to hone the girl properly, it will take time.

perhaps in this way jawahir could keep the pharaoh all to themselves.

tamar was a good attendant. it is unfortunate that she was... lost, to us. a sly stab at satsu, who had caused all of this. and for what? not even the jewel could understand.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"months!" he could not help his sharp, brattish exclamation. "kasmut has suggested taming her. i said it was not necessary. now i find that it is is." his lapis eyes were cool upon jawahir, though his gaze tightened at the mention of tamar.
"that is why no more pristine maids will be kept in akashingo. it was a poor choice. she is my queen. we should share equally in the fellahin."
ramesses pulled his words away from satsu. "why do you not handle her training as well?" he groused, unhappy to know that his denial must continue.
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
he erupted; jawahir bore witness to the many moods of pharaoh in one sweep, and moved to kiss his face, even as he spoke and moved so brightly.

i do, my lord, i do. the training of one girl should not have taken so many of the fellahin away from other duties, but that was the way of it. the numbers of the fellahin are less and less.

jawahir did not want to complain. they did not want their role to be seen as suspect, being hebsut, being above the other lesser-beings; but it was the truth. the fellahin were dwindling.

if you wish a taste of the girl, i will bring her to you. she is a fumbling mess now, and in the coming days will be remade for you. stealing now a nibble of his throat, wanting very much to press themselves against ramesses and make him forget the girl, and the queen, and all that he was being refused.

trailing kisses. the days have been difficult since the wedding. let me call for sayf, let us relax you -
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses shook his head, at last mollified. "tamar was worthwhile enough as a trade. i want as close to perfection as you are able to provide."
if the fellahin were passing off, it was for lack of trade. "the new physician, tavina." pharaoh set his jaw. "find out what it is she wants here."
his thoughts were not on belen but satsu.
"call for him," pharaoh agreed suddenly, hoarsely, wanting nothing more than the double sort of adoration she and the skilled man could provide.
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
tavina now; the new healer was an oddity among the fellahin, but jawahir needed to know more regardless of the order, and was glad for the mission.

it pained jawahir to leave ramesses for even a moment, and while they could have called for @Sayf with a shout, this seemed a more delicate matter than that; so they extricated themselves swiftly to the mouth of the room and called sharply for the boy, so that the sound would not carry too far.

it would be enough that satsu could catch the sound as it traveled down the corridor; jawahir was pleased by the thought of the queen in her bed, while the fellahin had their fun with her husband.

jawahir returned swiftly enough with a twist of their heel, returning to their place with pharaoh; drawing him towards the brisk water.
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
Sayf heard the call and immediately stopped what he was doing to answer it. He knew from where Jawahir summoned him, so he quickly made his way the god's quarters. Of course he knew the pharaoh was angry with Satsu and they slept separately now.

He entered to find his master in the water with Jawahir and excitement made his heart beat faster in his chest. The fellahin moved into the water and glued himself to the golden man's other side. The coyote's muzzle found the plush fur of his neck for a moment before he pulled back a little. Sunlit eyes danced from Jawahir to his master. How may I serve you, Pharaoh? he asked with a reverent expression.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
last for me, tasteful faaade

he wanted to tell them both that the queen denied him;
he wanted to tell them that they alone held his trust and the secrets of his body
"both of you," he half-commanded, half-begged. pharaoh wished to forget satsu. jawahir with sayf was a combination of things both lascivious and loving.
he needed their devotion, their worship, their bodies —
ramesses waited to embrace and be embraced.
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
last from me!

together they could enjoy the warmth of ramesses, stoking the fire so that it never diminished.
sharing pharaoh now with sayf, sharing themselves as well; whatever may appease, bring life to their worship.
jawahir would do anything.
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
Sayf could hear the begging beneath the command; the sound of it squeezed his heart. He wondered what could have put the pharaoh in such a mood. He thought it was likely his queen. Sayf had heard and seen things to suggest as much. 

None of that mattered right now. He wanted nothing more than to help the pharaoh forget all the troubles of his mind. It was what he was good at. 

Whatever his master requested of them would be his. Here, he would never be denied.