Dragoncrest Cliffs sing me a song of a lass that is gone
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
746 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
While she knew Njord to have a bouyant spirit, he seemed to brim with happiness now more than he had before. It wasn't so much a change in his character as it seemed to be an accentuation; the fawn woman seemed to bring out the best in him. 

Chacal was, of course, very fond of Njord. And though she did not perceive him as a father figure to herself, she was grateful that he had been chosen to father her siblings. In a sense very platonic and familial, she cared about him and it made her heart happy to see that he had found someone. 

She wondered how her siblings marked this new addition- but she would find out later, she was sure. Meerkat was, officially, a part of Sapphique. 

Erzulie excused herself, and Chacal wondered if she too ought to give the honeymooners time to settle in together, but Meerkat didn't seem in too much of a rush to have her leave. She pricked her ears, and nodded. "She is. I am the daughter of Rosalyn and Erzulie; dey are bot' my mothers." She said. She did not feel the need to try and rhyme her words as she spoke with her usual, melodic tone.  "You come from de Glacier, yes?" She asked. "I have a friend who used to live dere. You have heard, perhaps, de name Imaq?"
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - January 11, 2022, 08:11 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Njord - January 12, 2022, 04:32 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Erzulie - January 12, 2022, 05:19 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - January 12, 2022, 06:21 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Sobo - January 14, 2022, 01:56 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Chacal - January 16, 2022, 12:29 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Njord - February 03, 2022, 12:31 AM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Erzulie - February 03, 2022, 02:54 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - February 03, 2022, 03:17 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Chacal - February 12, 2022, 06:48 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - February 13, 2022, 09:55 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Chacal - February 20, 2022, 05:38 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - February 21, 2022, 10:00 AM