Blackwater Islands Flame Eternal
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Pregnancy Timeline: 4 weeks! All welcome!

Fury knew absently that she was pregnant. 
Or so she told herself when she had bedded with and killed the small man in the Glen.

But the past four weeks had been busy, fruitful even. She hadn't given it too much thought until this morning, when she woke up nauseated. 
The Daywalker groaned softly and eased to her paws, walking with a foggy head until she staggered to a stop.

Gagged.

Gagged again.

And vomited.

Heaving, Fury began to wander, searching the islands for a medic. @The Wispmother maybe, or @Bridget perhaps. Even @The Listener if she was around. 

"Help..." She called dully, wincing as her stomach began to toss again.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Sand, sand, nothing but sand. The repulsive segment of land seemed to have nothing but the course, tan element. If only to move inward, but then, the hound would be forced to reckon time with those who now claimed him; the ones that Fury chose to return to. Each pellet would be a new curse, burying themselves within the pads of all four feet. Oh, how infuriating it was. Arashi could bear it no more.

Inland we go... He mused in silence, a harsh grunt declaring the obvious displeasure.

The further inward, a certain stench crossed the senses. It was revolting, nearly bringing him to an unbearable nausea-like state. Was someone blatantly roaming the isle, retching around every corner and spraying their bile like it was piss?

In fact, they were. More-so, Fury was.

Turning to a low rustling, the hound's cold, hazel glare found itself resting over a stumbling figure. The pale coat of the former Warchief was hardly unrecognizable. 

Lumbering closer, Arashi had arrived in time for the meek "help.." to be heard and quickly scowled upon.

For fuck's sake. 

What's got you so ailed?The question came to sound more scornful than concerned; but then, he wasn't that close to her. If of her kin, or perhaps even her mate, then perhaps a little more worry would have been disposable. 

There was knowledge of the fact the pale one was expecting, but the connection hadn't seem to click. He was a male. What did he know of the effects of carrying writhing fetus' within the womb? 

1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
this was posted before Fury would head to Ankyra Sound to start her claim! I forgot to archive it though lol
Health (100/100)
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
o  .o ouuuu  
I should have paid more attention to the date! My bad! I was wandering through the lonely threads, trying to put Arashi somewhere. LOL Kinda sad... I was proud of that response.

1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
it's perfectly ok! I'm gonna archive this one though and i can post a fresh one if you'd like? :>
Health (100/100)
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Sounds fine with me!