Dragoncrest Cliffs all my troubles will hang on your trigger
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
747 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
She immediately regretted trying to boop him gently on the nose with something that was too long for her to properly control- and she hadn't expected him to move so quickly either. She heard the sound the bone made as it smacked against his head with expected force. She made a small, surprised squeak and her ears flattened in horror. So much for a playful jab!

He recovered quickly enough, though. Still, she exhaled a hiss, shaking her head in an apology as she set the bone upon the ground. "Is a whale bone, I t'ink," She hummed thoughtfully. The corner of her mouth pulled up a bit. "I t'ink mebbe I give dis to Maman to use it as scepter. If dere is someone she have a problem wid, she clonk dem with dis and send dem off de cliff. Whatchu t'ink?" She droned playfully.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - February 15, 2022, 11:08 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Chacal - February 20, 2022, 10:10 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - February 21, 2022, 06:34 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Chacal - February 21, 2022, 06:59 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - February 24, 2022, 06:50 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - March 19, 2022, 11:37 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - April 14, 2022, 06:51 PM
RE: all my troubles will hang on your trigger - by Loko - April 18, 2022, 01:32 PM