Lion Head Mesa copper
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"oh, cease your croakings of doom, tavina!" ramesses snapped in a pettish tone. he jerked his head for more water and lay back again, rolling to caress kasmut awake. "the queen does not want to see me." he kissed one pale ear and then the other. "she has her children now. look how she leaves me alone in court and to my own devices."
ramesses grinned, but it was unpleasant. "that brings me to mind. i intend to have akhtar, qiao, kasmut, jawahir, maegi, and yourself in my roster for tutoring the royal children. as soon as they are weaned you will begin." he pulled reluctantly back from the fellahin warm against his own body.
pharaoh rolled his pale shoulders as he grew more to wakefulness. "and then i am sending siptah to mereo. he will either learn to act as a general or become one."
the lazuli eyes focused upon tavina now. "when you find the brat prince, you might inform him that i would have given him the creek to shape into his own land." an idle sigh. "but i am partly in mind to do nothing at all. if he does not want to be here, then we will not bring him back. he is lamed. he will die or be scavenged."
Messages In This Thread
copper - by Tavina - March 22, 2022, 05:29 PM
RE: copper - by Ramesses - March 22, 2022, 05:33 PM
RE: copper - by Tavina - March 22, 2022, 05:38 PM
RE: copper - by Ramesses - March 22, 2022, 05:43 PM
RE: copper - by Tavina - March 22, 2022, 05:48 PM
RE: copper - by Ramesses - March 22, 2022, 05:56 PM
RE: copper - by Tavina - March 22, 2022, 06:00 PM