Dragoncrest Cliffs I hope you find your peace, falling on your knees, praying.
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
746 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
It broke her heart to see how ambivalent Rosalyn was toward Valravn. Chacal became suspicious of this, which seemed more than intended, but something…More sincere, more troubling. Her mother’s answers were occasionally odd, out of place and she seemed at times very distant.

She could not understand why Rosalyn would simply avoid what should have been a happy reunion, and insist that they simply go to Erzulie. But she wasn’t about to content with her mother when already she seemed to have frozen.

”I will take him to see Maman. She will…” She nodded hopefully- wanting to reassure him that Erzulie would remember him. ”Come with me, de two of you. You are home now, in Sapphique. We will go visit Maman, an’ you can meet de new babes. Our siblings from last year be aroun’ as well, but we take you firs’ to Maman, an’ den to find a secret space for you to be living in.” She said.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I hope you find your peace, falling on your knees, praying. - by Chacal - April 15, 2022, 01:18 AM