Hideaway Strath Dark of Soul, Strong of Body
-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Joining 
It has been so long, Artok swears a lot, if it makes you uncomfortable please let me know. @Fury 

Adlartok ghosted forward on large brutish paws. His cloud soaked coat was a harsh against the backdrop of the forest. He tilted his head and sniffed at the borders stopping before he crossed them. It smelled strong, no stale scents. He tilted his head and looked around, golden eyes taking in the area.

He lifted his white tipped, scarred muzzle to the sky and howled out an inquiry.  He hadn't been in a pack for so long. He wasn't even sure if he still could, but he was strong despite he age. He was a fair hunter even with a limp. He had learned to use his limitations to his benefit. Some creatures didn't expect him to be able to attack them, and he always proved them wrong.
Artok has a permanent limp in his front right foreleg.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury heard the howl from her den.
It was a stranger, she noted this as she ordered her daughters to stay within the den, trotting off to see who stood at their borders. 

It took her a while, but the pale giant eventually came to stand before an older male. He held himself with potential though,  and she was nobody to judge others based on looks alone. 

"This is the home of the Saints. I am the Warchief, Fury. What can I do for you?" 
Her tone and posture held authority, but otherwise she was impassive and expectant of an answer. 

it's perfectly OK! Not many things bother me <3
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Swearing

[size=small]
Thanks <3 Just so you know. Down below where it has the reply and such. It's so dark you can't see it, even with highlighting. I only managed to hit it because i know about where it is. 
[/size]

Artok saw the large she wolf come forward and he blinked, once, twice at all the scars. A small smile playing about his mouth. He didn't stare overlong, and quickly averted his eyes and his tail down. He did not make it to his belly, because he didn't want her to see him have a difficult time getting up.

Well met Warchief Fury. I'm Adlartok Arrluk, though most call me Tok or Ad. I have recently returned to the Teekon after years away and am looking for a home. I came across yours and wanted to inquire as if you need some more bodies. I'm a fair hunter, and warden. I've also been in a few fights over the years. So I can hold my own. 

His voice was soft, but it carried. She was a strong fighter. It would do well to have her as a leader. Not some dick like his former leader. Holy shit he couldn't even remember that bastards name.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
the button shows as gold for me, maybe clear the cache?? idk ;w;

Fury listened as the man explained himself and what he wanted.
Adlartok.
Ad or Tok, most call him.
She noted all of this down mentally, observing his stature and the way he held himself, the tone of his voice, so on so forth.

"We have room for those like you." The Warchief smiled.
"But do be aware, we have many enemies. If this doesn't deter you, then welcome to the Saints, Adlartok." She felt it only fair to give him the warning. Transparency would be needed, at least to a degree, so new recruits knew what could happen. It would also prevent in-fighting to that extent, she mused.
Health (100/100)
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
It does on my phone, not sure why it doesn't on my pc. I'll figure it out. Thank you :)

Those had been nicknames from years before. He hadn't been called much of anything in a long time. Too alone, solo, walking, never settling. It was strange to offer up that piece of his past.

Artok listened to her words, his ears pricked forward, but no expression on his face. He gave her a ghost of a smirk. 

Enemies don't scare me. I'll protect who I can and die if I must.

He was glad for the warning. Though he was not jesting. He had learned not to fear long ago. A wolf named Tuwawi had ripped it right out, when she had ruined his shoulder and his leg. He learned then the sharp tang of fear, and determined he wouldn't feel it again and if he did. He'd just get mad.

Thank you, Warchief Fury.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury's eyes gleamed with approval at the elder man's words. 
Truly proving himself to her already. 
She turned with a gesture of her head for him to follow her, leveling her head with her shoulders as she trotted back within her domain. 

"There are a few others here. Arashi is the General, my second in command. Below him there are Sakari and Nala. Spiderling and Bard respectively. And then the Daggers - our youth - my daughters. Credence and Sovereign." She explained.

"You will start out as a Private. Prove yourself, and you will see a promotion as one of our Blades. Fighters, warriors." She continued, assuming the male was following her.
Health (100/100)
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Artok stepped into footfall behind her. Listening to her words. He tried to file the names away, but frankly, he wouldn't remember them until he put faces and fur to them. Except maybe the little ones, he had always had a soft spot for the young. More so young femmes, he always felt a need to protect them, despite that they could usually protect themselves.

His ears perked forward at the mention of the different promotions. He didn't say anything, because he wasn't sure to add. And Warchief Fury reminded him of one that he would impress by doing, not speaking.

So he simply followed and listened.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
We can fade here if that's ok? <3

Fury was glad to see the older man knew to listen more than talk.
At least, this was her first impression.
She strode with him deeper into the Strath with a wave of her high tail.

"That will be all from me for now. The entire valley within is ours, so feel free to patrol and get familiar with everything." 

That said and done, once they reached the woodland within the Strath, Fury would begin to depart to go to her children.
Health (100/100)