Qeya River pigeon's purpose
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
Private 
@Amalia,

Sakhmet moved with a purpose as she approached the woman she had come to call family.

I wish to send you to Moonglow with word of Kigipigak's trip back home. Perhaps seeing if the winter hunt might be more profitable earlier. A fall hunt, instead.

And she wished for the wise words of Kukutux once more.
Brecheliant
Family
-Not all who wander, are lost.-
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia heard her leader coming and she swiftly turned about face to listen and study her. Ears perked forward. The outrider mission she knew was coming was here. The thought of leaving simply Sakhmet and Lestan here with the two younglings and that Sadey unsettled her.

She knew Sadey would return teeth for claws if there was an issue, but she wasn't certain about the wolf Mr. Briggs.

So word of his return and ask moonwoman's advice on winter or fall hunt?

She was merely reiterating to make sure she had it right. She didn't want to get the whole way there and have an issue in memory.

I will grab some of the skins i've been drying to take as gifts and I will eat as I run. I will be back in 10 to 12 days if all goes well, sooner if I can push myself.

Amalia nodded.
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
Return?

No, not a return. His, ah, trip to Tartok. And yes, speak to moonwoman of these things.

They could wait till winter, she hoped, if push came to shove. As for the travel schedule.

Don't push yourself too hard. And keep your eyes open for any hunters that might...need a place.
Brecheliant
Family
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia had mispoken, but had meant his return to his home. She could certainly understand the confusion.

Her mind went to Reno, but he had all but told her he wasn't interested. There was also Void, but she was positive he had been the one to attack Sadey.

What would he have done if she hadn't fought back. She wondered briefly about offering to take Kivaluk, for him to learn. But quickly decided no.

I will keep an eye out.
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
figure we can wrap this so she can carry onward without any timeline funk <3

Thank you.

And she meant it, deeply and sincerely.

She needed to find something to show her value, Sakhmet decided, but she would make a move to turn away now. If Amalia had no more questions.
Brecheliant
Family
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Thank you for the thread <3

Amalia watched her leader go, and then she stood for a matter of minutes. While she mentally tracked her trail in her mind. The quickest way would be to go to the shore and up. The thought of all the sand, filled her with irritation, but she would try.

Then without a word, she turned and went towards her den and the furs. She would start away immediately. And she would return immediately.