Brecheliant
Family
-Not all who wander, are lost.-
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Private 
@Sakhmet

For five more days she had run until her legs were tired. She finally made it home. A pain in her chest, but she was here. Her breathing came in harsh pants, because she had pushed herself harder than usual. Anxious not to leave them at the borders without her.

She tipped her head as she crossed her family found borders calling for her leader and then with shaky limbs she settled to her haunches to wait. Her panting slowed and she just sat in wait, eyes upon their home. Glad to be back.
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
wuh, so sorry i was sick for a while and missed this ;;

Amalia was steadfast.

Loyal.

Quick.

A slew of good words could describe the woman who had come to them. She only wished the woman would not push herself so hard, but Sakhmet did not say these words now.

Instead she came to greet her with warmth and gratefulness. Reached to touch her muzzle to the woman's shoulders.
Brecheliant
Family
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
I hopw you feel better now. Sickness is awful.

Amalia leaned into the touch for a moment and offered a small tired smile.

Moonwoman will send others and she will speak with another pack about joining us in fall.

Amalia panted slightly. You all were safe while i ran?
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
<33

Thank you.

Audible relief in the wave of her voice.

Everything was fine. I cannot thank you enough for what you've done. Sakhmet was not usually affectionate, or so physically open in her gratefulness, but Amalia deserved these things.

Tell me what you wish for and we'll make it happen.
Brecheliant
Family
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
You're welcome

Amalia was tired, but it was worth it to see her found family again. She dipped her muzzle, but then lifted it in surprise all the same.

Amalia shook her head a small smile on her maw. I do not want nor wish for anything. Everyone's health and safety is enough.
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
She was too kind.

Sakhmet wondered what things she must have done right to win the presence of Amalia here in Natigvik. The woman worked without rewards, she tended to things as if they were all her own.

The place flourished for it all.

Then let me tend to your health and safety now that you are home. You have made such a journey for the second time this year!

She sought to help the tired woman to a private place, somewhere she could rest without disturbances.
Brecheliant
Family
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia would follow without argument and find a place to sleep amd sleep she would. Immediately. It was not often she would allow another to help her, but today she would.

Thank you.

last post from me