Qeya River and there is much to say
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
All Welcome 
She would spend much time with @Kigipigak in the hours that followed the madness of his return.

Her focus turned inwards, she tended to her family. He would be with his sons, most likely, she would left him. Reluctantly. Yet she knew she must see @Amalia too.

There was much to be said in the wake of things.

She moved quickly to where the dark scout's scent would be thickest. Wearing a soft look upon her face, a change from the fire of her earlier.
Brecheliant
Family
-Not all who wander, are lost.-
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia stayed away from her leaders and their new recruit as much as possible. Knowing they would need to be reaquanted and she would not belay them that.

And something ugly came upon her anytime the child was near and she was a child, which made Amalia all the more ashamed.

The sound of footfalls came to Amalia's ears and she laid them to her head fearful it was the warrior sprite again. But it was not.

She stood silent, watchful wary. Unsure what to say. So she bent her head and averted her eyes tail curled against her legs.
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
Have you such fear of Natigvik now?

Her voice was soft. It was not what she had come here to say, but it was what left her now, as she gazed upon Amalia.

Wary and submissive.

This was not the woman she had grown to love. Somehow it was like a stranger now — and Sakhmet wondered if Amalia thought her one too.
Brecheliant
Family
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Ears perked forward, one down one up and again as she listened. Though a small smile curled one corner of her face as she shook her head.

I don't fear you. I just.

Amalia moved a little paw step forward. I was unsure how I'd be met.

There was a strangeness to their meeting tinged with bitterness. The new girl was so different than she. So abrasive and rude and it made Amalia return in kind. She didn't like it.

I promise I didn't realize it was Sangliak Kigipigak or I wouldn't have met them woth teeth and claws. I just.

I saw a strange wolf cross our borders.
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
sorry if this is short; switching to mobile <3

Not her.

She wondered if Amalia feared Kigipigak. The young warrior. Others within Natigvik. Her fear of losing the woman felt great suddenly, where it had been nonexistent before.

I understand.

For Kigipigak had returned bloodstained, a stranger trailed him.

I do not think anyone faults you deeply. Kigipigak should be happy to see you guard the village with such fierceness.
Brecheliant
Family
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
I understand. Is why most of mine been on shorter side today. <3

Amalia feared no one. However, she did fear her place in the pack. This she wolf a child had made it clear she didn't like her and it was clear there was a softness to Kigipigak for the girl. One borne from pack ties and bloodshed. Those were bonds Amalia could not claim. Did not wish too.

Amalia spoke softly. The girl does. I don't even know her name. She and I have already had words. I am ashamed to say. Even i lost my ire. It is, was foolish, but.

Amalia wrinkled her nose. I don't wish to cause constant infighting. I love you all too greatly.