Bitterroot Valley [m] there's nothin better than shootin a fella
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
sadey arrived first, and she looked hotter than a scalded cat. with a sigh of long-suffering, colt spat a stream of birchbark juice into the grass just as she began to light into him.
rather than respond to her growing ire with his own, colt grew more relaxed, grinning with open teasing at her. "oh, now, come on, sadey!" he cut over her claim about the ages shared by he and indra.
but she wasn't done yet, so he fell silent till she was.
"howdy, reno," he told the man first before turning his red eyes back to the irate woman. "i'm sorry. i been off. yew know good an' well i couldnta stayed in natigvik, not after who i was entertainin' there." that big pale man covered in scars would have ripped his hide apart had he known colt enjoyed several rolls with his woman.
"as it were, my travelin' companion an' i have been on reconnaissance. go on girl," he said abruptly to indra. "introduce yerself."
colt wondered what moniker she'd use. it was a formal moment for someone about to join the gang. he hoped the importance of it was not lost on red.
Messages In This Thread
[m] there's nothin better than shootin a fella - by Colt - October 08, 2022, 04:04 PM
RE: there's nothin better than shootin a fella - by Sadey - October 08, 2022, 04:15 PM
RE: there's nothin better than shootin a fella - by Reno - October 08, 2022, 04:18 PM
RE: there's nothin better than shootin a fella - by Colt - October 08, 2022, 04:26 PM
RE: there's nothin better than shootin a fella - by Sadey - October 08, 2022, 04:42 PM