Lion Head Mesa devout
you'll see how the rest of this is undeniable
260 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Ramesses please to make her suffer and I can throw Treva in after a while <3

she had decided she would switch from sesh to hemet.

it felt right and tavina already knew. she figured she could ease worries and anxieties by going to the queen directly. only she had not been present and nala's anxiety flared all the further for it!

now she would seek out pharaoh on dainty paws, ready to present her case.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
>D

nala would find him atop the mesa, welcoming the afternoon rays of warmth and their scant light. this time he did not hide the interest in his lapis gaze when it flickered toward her. "sesh." by his own mercy she had been elevated to her present status.
"what brings you to me?" ramesses turned and approached on elegant strides.
260 Posts
Ooc —
her eyes snapped low all at once. unable to dare a chance in his lapis gaze.

suddenly she wished she had brought tavina. that she had waited until the queen was present. yet it was too late! here she was on full display to the pharaoh.

feathery hocks trembled no matter how hard she tried to be iron.

i...would like to ask to move from sesh, pharaoh.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"already!" he laughed and it was a dangerous, sweetened sound. "and to where, dear nala, do you mean to go?" ramesses had agreed that she was useful as sanpin. he had not sought her then.
he caught the gentle shiver and smiled a serpentine look in her direction.
ramesses awaited her reply.
260 Posts
Ooc —
tall, batty ears smoothed back onto her head.

she felt like sanpin all at once again. or maybe this was just the normal way of akashingo. everybody seemed to creep into submission before the pharaoh.

hemet.

her voice felt small, tiny, miniscule before him.

her eyes stayed fixed on his claws.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
he approved; it was in his eyes for a full-fleshed moment. priestesses made themselves the royal consort to pharaoh's court quite often.
nala seemed timid for a role that demanded passion.
"who will you serve?"
260 Posts
Ooc —
it felt like a roller coaster.

already strapped in and far too late to ask the ride to stop. she did not need to see his face to feel the fire of his gaze. it set her ablaze — in a truly terrible way.

but she tried to think of senmut, the kindness he had offered and guided her with in these things.

Hathor.

she answered — and for a moment she could not help but wonder if the pharaoh meant to hear himself from her lips. for everyone seemed to serve him in one way or another.

her gut lurched and already she grasped for some sense of protection given by Hathor.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"Hathor, Mother of Love, Dancer upon The Hearth, She of the Lyre and Sistrum." his eyes were half-lidded; it was as though she reached a tentative hand for the power inherent in that role.
"very well. i give you my leave." he was magnanimous in this moment. "i would like to see Her priestess dance in the snow."
260 Posts
Ooc —
gonna skip putting treva in at this point i think <3

she bowed.

of course.

anything to be free of his sights and voice. anything to momentarily break away.

thank you for your grace. whispered close to the earth. tavina had taught her these things to say when she had first arrived, she felt they might serve her well now.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
sounds good! last for me! <3

nala bowed. ramesses was appeased. "walk with the gods, hemet." he smiled to himself, and would watch until she retreated before a true and calculating look crossed his face.