Muat-riya
Sesh
656 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
Private 
can be quick & short! <3

pharaoh's message for the princess lilitu was succinct and yet brazen.

i seek an audience with the princess lilitu of brecheliant. not as a sovereign but as a friend. we will discuss your marriage.

kissing nala and explaining she must go on excursion, the sesh voyaged then to the halls kept by the prince.

"please announce me to the crown prince," tavina asked, ears cupped for any word from @Makono.
736 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Tactician
her father kept her at arms, only to court every few days.

every other time she toiled with the soldiers in the further reaches of akashingo. or dangerously stewed upon her own thoughts.

yet there was a sudden bubble of relief from such things at receiving word of the sesh's company. so makono sent the servant out to bring the sesh in, then sent the servant off all together so that the two might be alone.

i am sorry i have not seen more of you. and she was genuine in this as she invited the sesh closer, upon furs if she cared.

what busies you today?
Muat-riya
Sesh
656 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
tavina was ushered in. she dipped her muzzle low to the heir.

"crown prince. i am well. and do not be troubled. we both have much to do in these times." the purple eyes lit with a smile and then she returned to business.

"pharaoh is sending me to brecheliant with a message. i've come to request the use of your soldiers, either khaba or bayek. only for a day and a night."

the sesh hoped makono would not ask for elaboration. she was unsure she could.
736 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Tactician
she did not like it at once.

it was no fault of tavina. the sesh had just been snared in the middle of it. she wondered at once, childishly selfishly, if this was another move to remove somebody from her.

he sends you? she danced around the direct question at hand from the sesh. but you are our only sesh, and the medjay is capable. i am capable as emissary too.
Muat-riya
Sesh
656 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
all at once tavina was faced with the growing power she had only glimpsed from afar.

makono smouldered as did her divine father, despite her calm words. the sesh was suddenly and vitally worried for akashingo, for whether or not ramesses saw such. he had become intemperate of late.

"i am certain pharaoh believes in your capabilities. but i think he means more subtlety for this message than sending his very own heir." her smile was quick but not easy.
736 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Tactician
wounded.

what is the nature of the message, sesh?

a brow quirked, high and sharp. she would not be evaded.

especially when it was one of her soldiers that was asked over.
Muat-riya
Sesh
656 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
"that i cannot say, great one."

she served pharaoh. and her eyes asked that makono not ask her to enforce such. "if you can't be parted from your soldiers, i will go alone or bring sayf with me," tavina offered, wanting to be shut of the room already.
736 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Tactician
her gaze simmered, even if she maintained composure elsewhere.

i will not send you alone, sesh. she stood tall, sharp. a stance of a soldier often dictated her posture these days.

take the medjay. if pharaoh will not communicate with me himself, then you tell him my blessing has been given.

soured.
Muat-riya
Sesh
656 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
tavina bowed her head. "thank you, great one."

she meant to bow herself from the room, after which she would call for @Bayek, bidding him come with her to brecheliant for a time. 

the prince would be well without him, she would assure.
736 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Tactician
fading <3

angered. soured. wounded.

she fell back into thoughts of ugly things, the thanks lost to the echoes of stone walls. she wanted silence for a while before she moved once more.