Firefly Glen lovely bitter water
Moonglow
Beta*
301 Posts
Ooc — Box
All Welcome 
Hope you don’t mind me starting a one off for these two! I want to get Vairë a thread with all the men Kuku mentioned to her!

When the seal hunter @Chakliux joined the fray, she had wooped a laugh, the reeds rattling beside her tail flicking out as she spun in a circle, before bounding into a dance with just the seal hunter, for a time.

She spun, she kicked, and laughter was bright in her chest. She watched the snowy man and his winter bright coat, his scarred features, the tight planes of his body, and she felt warm. But that was neither here nor there.

Vairë just wanted to dance with him.

Moontide
First Warrior
850 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
nooo I love it!

the doe woman danced.
chakliux looked at her decorated and lithe body, at the scar that was somehow like the ones the shaman had given him at his manhood ceremony.
chakliux danced around her, eyes gleaming, teeth white in a laugh and a smile; he knew so many steps and so his legs did not falter, his eyes did not waver.
Moonglow
Beta*
301 Posts
Ooc — Box
The doe did not turn her gaze. She stared at the seal hunter head on, challenge in her gaze. They went in tight circles, Vairë’s steps mirroring Chakliux’s own. Was this dance? Or was this duel of will? She couldn’t say much about either.

On one of her steps, she spun out from the circle, bounding as the doe would to a spot further away, tail fanning into the air behind her as the cattail reeds spun and rattled.

Tonight, she was doe. Would seal hunter turn to land mammals?

Moontide
First Warrior
850 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
she leapt in graceful limbs and gentle sounds.
chakliux threw out his chest. he took small, tense steps that bulged the musculature beneath the scarred flesh. 
and then head down, he moved at the deer-dancer with stalking steps!
did she mean him to hunt her?
daring, bold, chakliux reached out, intending to drag teeth very gently across her hip.
Moonglow
Beta*
301 Posts
Ooc — Box
The drag of teeth through her flank fur made her shudder, tongue licking out over her nose.

He stalked, and away she leapt, twirling with quick strides. As was the way of hunter and prey, though her bright smile over her shoulder was not the way of prey. She, perhaps, wanted to be devoured.

She stepped and twirled, curving through the mingled wolves with practiced grace.

Moontide
First Warrior
850 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
the seal-hunter felt he knew the look. heart raced; blood ran hot. he pursued, matching her step with his own, spinning with another whoop when she spun to the stars and skies, the reeds moving musically together.
pressing closer, he sought to mingle their breath, a laugh of wonder and want rising in his throat.
would the snowdeer allow?
Moonglow
Beta*
301 Posts
Ooc — Box
Their breath was a mingled thing, and Vairë hummed a quick note in response, tucking her head down almost demurely.

But this was a hunt. And doe did not allow herself to be caught so easily. She spun, bounding up into the air over the seal-hunter’s back and spinning out with a happy laugh. Vairë would turn on a heel then, to see if Chakliux gave and went to seek other women, or if the pursuit would continue.

Moontide
First Warrior
850 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
it went on! she enchanted him and made all the lines of his body ache with desire and awe. chakliux wanted to embrace her.
a surprised chortle escaped him as he vaulted into the air; he swept right and danced swiftly into her path, circling, circling, a wolf eyeing a doe that did not fear him.
his pulse ran fast as a springtime river.
Moonglow
Beta*
301 Posts
Ooc — Box
She laughed herself, spinning and curving until she pressed her side to the white coat of the seal-hunter.

Do you know of my name? She twirled out of reach, but quickly came back, tail swirling fragrance into the air.

Because I know yours, Chakliux of the Seal-Hunters.

Moontide
First Warrior
850 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
their warmth melded; he almost stumbled, but recovered in time to hide it with a gliding step.
she fixed him with the eyes of forest green and forest earth, a deer's look, flowery scent trailing around him. he was transfixed; mouth-dry! and she knew his name! "oil father gives me a blessing, that you already know me, deer-in-snow."
Moonglow
Beta*
301 Posts
Ooc — Box
He was of a commendable sort, keeping up with her dancing and not speaking until she spoke. She twittered a little laugh, prancing a slow circle around the man, as if letting him admire.

It is Vairë. She reared, twirling slow on her back legs before she would come back to the earth and the pounding of a thousand footsteps upon the earth.

Well, perhaps not that many. Maybe it was her heart, drumming in the back of her head and in her tongue.

Vaire Nuiruk. Daughter of moonwoman. She could not stop the want to twirl again, so she did in a tight, elegant circle, throwing out her cattail reeds as she did.

Moontide
First Warrior
850 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
vaire. he tested it on his tongue and let his eyes brighten with its taste. daughter to moonwoman! so sister to samani, though he was wise not to mention another woman now! "the village of moonglow is strong to have so many daughters," chakliux said softly.
he gently spun with her, letting his eyes drink in her image as the thirst for her beauty grew. "you seek a man tonight?"
Moonglow
Beta*
301 Posts
Ooc — Box
Vairë hummed, a smile flashing across her face.

Perhaps so. She spun in slow circles with the seal-hunter, tail swaying behind her as she danced.

Do you presume to be such a man? She was bold in ways she had never been before!

Moontide
First Warrior
850 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
"i do."
his teeth gleamed.
"do you seek a man only to marry or to dance with in the shadows?"
now his eyes were knowing, wanting.