Redhawk Caldera I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,165 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
eljay was here and teya felt her stomach lurch with a sudden relieved desperation. the fact that he had stepped down from leadership did not make him feel any less a staunch part of these meetings.
grateful that bronco was with her, drawing strength from his nearness, teya resolved to make nice for the duration of the visit. the boy pulled a true smile from her.
and then towhee spoke, loudly, drowning out anything that was said. and then bronco was laughing too, his paws flying in sign that immediately shut her out despite the fact the words continued. it reminded her that he had been close with this family, was close with them. it reminded her that towhee might always be a part of their lives.
coyote whorehouse; her reaction had been swift and involuntary, a tightening around her coolwater eyes, a tension slipping into her spine. it did not improve her view of towhee, to come and insult brecheliant's ally. teya knew she was being unfair, searching for any reason to dislike the woman who couldn't possibly know their politics, but she justified it.
"since our lilitu married into akashingo, there reason for any extended family of caldera wolves to visit," the raven said, addressing towhee directly. "the queen have kids these ages. i sure she welcome a playdate." as if this little unit was going to visit, towhee's disdain clear. and it frustrated teya that she could not blame her for this. she tilted a warm smile that welcomed eljay, a clear shift from her taut expression.
was it cattiness? teya found she no longer cared. she looked to the older man with a missing leg, reminded vividly of bridget. "brecheliant peaceful," she said softly. "soon i think we organize a hunt. maybe your family join us again for that."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - January 12, 2023, 03:16 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - January 12, 2023, 07:42 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Teya - January 14, 2023, 03:09 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Eljay - January 16, 2023, 04:55 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - January 16, 2023, 04:55 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - January 18, 2023, 02:59 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Teya - January 19, 2023, 09:19 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maia - January 19, 2023, 09:43 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - February 15, 2023, 12:54 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Towhee - February 15, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - February 28, 2023, 11:13 PM