Lion Head Mesa made me who i am, yeah
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
Limit Two 
no pressure to reply to this! i can always edit it to be a read only to tell her of his leaving with ash paw! <3

he leaves ashpaw outside the borders, mind made and purpose worn like armor.

with it, he feels whole.

father. maybe-husband.

whatever way that vowing himself to ashpaw was chosen to be manifested by her.

he seeks @Makono in her throne room; Osiris' obsidian and stone shadow, looming outside the guarded throne room.

pharaoh? he calls, hoping to find her there and that she would allow his audience.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
736 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Tactician
he comes and with him is the scent of her.

color her intrigued, color her green for the flare of envy in her gut. stirred with a righteous anger. yet she only looked upon him as a man. mistaken for something more.

unreadable beyond her gaze of divinity.

what brings you?
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
granted access to the throne room, ingram slips betwixt the guards, bowing his head in Pharaoh's presence.

before basilica fell ... ash paw asked me to be father to her cubs. i agreed, unsure how it would work if our paths split. i appreciate that you took me in but i wish to go with her. to be the father i promised to be.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
736 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Tactician
would you like to keep it short around here so there's no timeline jumble? <3

she could have told him no. she could have brought down ire and heat to strike a man who she had sought to make a priest one day.

instead she only accepted his words. took them for the mortal flesh.

you will part with a gift. she spoke as ambassador now. let them go as a union beneath akashingo into the world beyond. let her keep a soft scepter in their sides. and know that akashingo gives you blessings and i would like to hear word of the children's arrival to give more gifts to them too. you were valuable in your time here.
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
that sounds perfect! <3

to say there was a part of ingram that wasn't apprehensive would be a lie. his time here was short. he came on the breadth of a political upheaval and was leaving in the settling dust.

it hadn't been the plan ... but he's learned that life rarely goes as planned.

as you command, pharaoh. ingram accepts and offers gratitude in both tone and the bow of his head.

736 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Tactician
perhaps it was enough that he left here with a good image of her in his mind. if he left with her title still on his lips.

go. ask the fellahin anything you may need before you go and the medjay if you need instructions on travel — a gentle pause. a warming gaze.

be safe.

but she did not mean to keep him any longer.