The Floodlands I'm doing fine, trying to derail my one track mind
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: heavy suggestion

yes this has been so fun! im positive they'll meet again :D

colt was more than charmed, he was enchanted in a way he knew was unwise to show her. he nipped at her throat, forearms winding more tightly around her. "that all yew want? a repeat? i'd be much obliged," he grunted back in a throating rasp that exposed his own billowing want.
"i'm loyal to my gang first," briggs breathed, raising muzzle to preen the base of wren's nearest ear. "sooner or later, i'll be off t'find the rest of em."
not a husband. not a man who kept roots down for long. if the woman with fox-eyes wanted to stay part of things, she'd need to understand his loyalty was never to one, only a collective.
"worth yer while, sugar," and colt was quickly coming to the place beyond words, where he had her right here and damn whoever saw them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm doing fine, trying to derail my one track mind - by Colt - April 16, 2023, 03:50 PM