Serpent Lake I should practice my courtesy~
Akashingo
Yaret
344 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
All Welcome 
All welcome!!:] @Pancakes

A lake swallowed by the presence of serpents. Here, she thrived because it reminded her of her serpent. Her snake. Akashingo was lurking above her body. She was thriving in its air, feeling big gasps of it fall down into her lungs with a goofy, big and coy smile on her spitfire lips.
 She could see all from here. Where the lake crawled into the sands, there towered layers and levels of falls, and a stairwell she would climb.

With a lashing tail and crossed paws, she had her belly down and deemed herself a princess. Oh, Akashingo! Now that it had been open to her mouth, she was starved for its taste; though, she had much interested herself in placing herself on a throne. A throne where snakes showed their bellies to the sun on the rocks and slipped into the streams. A place that she now said she hailed queen to! Now she liked it up here.
 Now she was content, and she thought of nice little thoughts to herself with a devious grin on her mouth. And fantasized. Romanticized the lying skins of her false god when they coiled below her, and all of the other little baby pawn pieces she met. The more she looked down at the water, the more she felt the thought of a game burning into her skin. That was fun.
28 Posts
Ooc —
the coast lives inside her tiny beating body, the sunlight melts into her wings as she leaves behind the salty breezes for the mainland. Pancakes certainly had to make some pitstops here and there, chatting with a few other butterflies and even some passing hummingbirds! there is a sticky remnant of sugary nectar across her mandibles, about as obvious as the child who snuck a taste of the chocolate syrup and lies about it (whilst having it smeared across their cheeks!)

it is a glorious day to be alive as Pancakes the butterfly, that is always for certain. and it would not be such a day unless it was filled with songs and poems. through the silence breaks her tiny little voice.

"I filled the bucket! I spilled the bucket!
Out on the floor, a mistake for sure!"
(Pancakes had no idea what a bucket was, nor why it was so important to sing about)

"Consequences, turned me hostile!
I got so tied in, made me docile!"
(Have you ever seen a mad butterfly? Yeah? Me neither...)

she approaches another shadowy figure, though this one had a strange energy that emits from her. that requires investigation to Pancakes! and so she comes by fluttering closer and closer, her little cuddle fuddle song would give her away if her brilliant magma wings did not. and above, she comes to circle this curious little creature so high above the others, continuing to belt out what she can.

"and you know!
oh my god, just please don't ever let me go!"
(Pancakes wonders about feeling lonely)
Akashingo
Yaret
344 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
"Heh?" The newly deemed Princess Queen's head was soon lifted to a fluttering mini birdy thing. Peasantry, whatever it was! It's wings were as fragile as a little shell.

Despite so, she saw herself as the little frail butterfly; so blissfully swimming around death. This one was rapid, yes, she noticed, but she did not care! Flap your little wings, little butterfly! Should you wish to dance in my air, I will take you for a tango!

Sitting up, she watched it fly over her head, before her eyes tossed themselves back down to the water. Her ears could hear snakes turn and hiss, and to her they roared with the waters stream.

"You know what I thinks, little bug?"
28 Posts
Ooc —
there is a voice! and it comes to ask a question! perhaps they did not know that butterflies are horrible with questions, even if they are meant to be rhetorical and left unanswered. Pancakes comes closer now, and if able, she'd sit like a beautiful crown atop the head of this new friend. if not, perhaps she'd find somewhere, like a paw or rock, to instead come to rest her wings on.

she thinks of this question, and her answer is anything but helpful.

"I come into the peace of wild things."
(Pancakes has grown quiet in her voice as to not disturb the thoughts coming from below)

"For a time,
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

(Pancakes never learned to fear snakes, but there was an odd sensation of safety atop of Legend)

she desperately wants to know what Legend thinks.
Akashingo
Yaret
344 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
Before her new flappy friend could land, Legend's paw came to a lift to then swirl the air around it. Spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin like a toy! If the little friend wouldn't move, she'd make friend do pirouettes! Maybe that'd bring her some fun.

Holding her head up big and high, she pushed her bottom lip up to her top in an angry, pissy pout.

"I thinks," she wriggled her shoulders, making sure she was sitting up all right-and-nice, "I should do something real bad to Seth and his pretty, stupid face!"

Legend's head came to a bit of a quirk, twitching her ears and trying not to scoot to make her butt more comfortable. Stupid Seth. Stupid, stupid Seth. All her woes just couldn't maintain themselves, no, no, they came out. Well, her friend should understand, right? Yes it should! "Yeah?" She agreed with herself there, or spoke for her friend as if she could hear the butterflies voice in her ear about it. "Like I should take his big, handsome body and put my toes on it and watch him fall all the way down a nice big hole! That's what he deserves for stressing me, yeah? SPLAT!" At 'splat', she raised her voice to an innocent, quiet and shy pitch that just danced and flourished in her new dainty idea!
28 Posts
Ooc —
oh my, this kind of conversation is definitely not something Pancakes has the credentials for. no, this butterfly is no licensed therapist and is perhaps only good for listening rather than giving reasonable advice. and after a few tight turns to avoid the all-too-happy-to-touch Legend below, Pancakes keeps her tiny ears listening.

she is not sure what to make of this Seth nor his crimes against her newest sensation, but Pancakes has learned from her time with so many creatures that the male species is often guilty of getting into trouble because of the use of a second brain rather than the first. perhaps this is not the case with Legend, but a butterfly can only make assumptions! it is perhaps their formal way to think.

"the dirty bum!" cries Pancake
(can you believe that this sentence made it into a song?)

"he has it coming! he has it coming!
"he only has himself to blame!" 
(pancakes is thoughtful enough to change the tenses to fit the scenario better, too)

if only Pancakes knew of the sultry words that this Seth is able to spin, then perhaps she too would fall victim to what a tall shadow has to say to her. but until then, Pancakes could only come to an agreement with Legend that this man needs to be dealt with!
Akashingo
Yaret
344 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
"Dirty bum!" she repeats after Pancakes, giving her no more than an ounce of acknowledgement through words alone. "You know who do that, little friend?" Legend has not entirely discerned the difference between do and does, but she was confident in her decision this time, that she must be right. "Crazy people!" How dare he! He thought he was better, huh? Thought that he was such a big and mighty God that he'd evade her from death? That he'd be able to ring his absurdly pretty voice in her head and tell her where to step over the bones? Oh, she knew. Oh, maybe he wanted to train her on how to bond with the bones? Wanted to watch her deteriorate into them from god-seeing eyes? "Stupid man. Stupid, stupid man, yeah?"  about the Squinting, she stopped her spinning and rested her paw pads on her cheek.
Shrugging her maw into her shoulder, she batted her lashes and hummed to herself. "Know what I think I do, little friend? There is large temple there. Think he'd mind if I woop?" she pushed her paw forward, and she looked to her new friend as if she'd answer honestly to her. As in, pushed his stupid stupid STUPID face off! Was she not good enough to tell? Was she no longer deserving of his word and tongue? Perhaps he'd lend it to her once more if she turned him into ash! Oh, and talk about the desperate need for girl talk! She was conversing with a bug! Why must her life be so HARD and DIFFICULT right now? Not even a snack at her feet!

BOoooooring! UGHHH!
28 Posts
Ooc —
there is a scent of the a certain flavor that covers the clouds on this sooty mink. Pancakes can think of pepper and salt, but there is something raw and earthy beneath that goes beyond the matrix of only the 2 basic seasonings found in certain households. no, there is a gem beneath, and now Pancakes is simply more curious than before!

"stupid, stupid man!"
(butterflies of course pick up on only the things they hear... and this seems important!)

"men ain't shit!
why men great till they gotta be great?"
(she's been hanging around the gen z group a little too much)

it always seems that the XY group does something right and then just... stop it suddenly and ruin all expectations for their entire group? and they wonder why women continue to band together in an unbreakable sisterhood at times like these! even between a bug and a wolf!!!