Northstar Vale careful what you wish for
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
544 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
All Welcome 
A rumbling groan emitted from her—strangled at best—as she suddenly stilled, eyes squeezed shut in the darkness of the den. If she played dead, maybe her body would believe it and just not hurl the entire contents within her… again.

Barely rasping out a breath, so dedicated to this idea, she tried so hard to not move… to not stir the roiling of her stomach.

One minute. Two minutes. She barely allowed her lids to flutter open, squinting into the darkness—and then the revolt of her insides, and she knew she had lost the battle.

She swung quickly then, ignoring the jab in her side from her old wound and bolted from the den, emerging to the light of a warm day and greeting the rise of the sun by heaving her guts out.

Only when it subsided, did she allow a miserable sniffle to escape her. Standing, bereft at the loss of normalcy, she turned—

—and felt the surprising tickle of a spiderweb fully blanketing across her face as she ran into it—and as if a dam breaking, the she-wolf shrieked her disgust—followed by a wave of tears at the misery of it all.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
He awoke quickly a light sleeper all the time. Meadow was ill again. He breathed lightly knowing not to speak until she managed to wrangle her guts, but alas. That was not the case today.

She bolted from the den and he followed at a slower pace. Further back to allow her time to aclimate. Though he felt terrible that he had in part wrought this.  He gave her provacy, but quickly rwced towards her shriek.

He found his precious healer a weeping mess. 

Meadow?
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
544 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Sobbing on the grassy knoll—she heard the tentative voice of Reyson and she sharply glanced up, tears streaming down her face as her paws swipe at the tears and the offending cobweb. “I… I——“ Another wail. “I walked into a spider web and it’s probably on my face nowwwww.”
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
His chest felt tight from trying not to laugh. Puahing blunt body forward he bent to lick along her face and ears. Tears, webs whatever else. It was what it was, but if it made her feel better he was all for it.

Once he was certain no remnants were left. He pressed to thr ground belly againdt grass and placed large paws forward to trace hwr gentle shoulders and paws.

let me know if i pped too much
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
544 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Soothed somewhat—she focused on trying to recover her hiccuping sobs. And then, perhaps, try to get some dignity back. If that was even possible anymore. 

He massaged her—she all but purred in his embrace. Sullen for a moment, she still felt hormonally morose. Unsettled. We never did take that trip. A quiet huff, her nose seeking his cheek. Bit late, now.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Her sniffles and her hiccup's caused him unrest, but he continued to do what he could to ease some of it. She was curled further into him and though quiet, he could tell there was unrest.

Says who? We can always take a day trip, camp out over night or two and then return. There is still time before.

He gently took her touch to his side, and preened at her ears and ruff, while he let her chew on what he had just said. There was a few spots around.

We could even visit Paleo if you would like, Mahler is a great healer and my friend. I think you might like him if you haven't already met him.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected.