Swiftcurrent Creek [m] you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide
Qeya River
Vice*
841 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

new ones. the hues held her hurting pupils for a long moment; silvertongue slowly gathered them to her chest, breathing the summertime fragrance that melted into the warm air. wren could not look at her, and she felt the same roil of rage and regret toss through her stomach, fear that all was ruined. that wren would see her as ruined, for it was what she was. she would go home. she would be a mother to the children, and a companion to crowfeather; she could make that her life, could she not? but a glance upward into the other's eyes tensed her mouth with grief, and no matter what she wanted to say, the words would not make themselves known.
Messages In This Thread
[m] you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 01, 2023, 01:14 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 02, 2023, 11:26 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Silvertongue - September 07, 2023, 06:24 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 07, 2023, 06:51 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 07, 2023, 09:08 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 10, 2023, 08:47 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 17, 2023, 09:54 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 30, 2023, 05:01 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - October 19, 2023, 11:30 AM