Lion Head Mesa the botanist's troubles
dandelion puffs on the breeze
120 Posts
Ooc — Kai
All Welcome 
Haizel sought out the company of those who knew more of the spiritual side of things. He wasn't much for it, not really, but perhaps there would be some higher power that would be of assistance, or at least, worth knowing of for his purposes. 

He had woken up to his chamber being flooded with a sight that made his soft heart ache and his fur heated against the sun grow cold. 

Each and every one of his flowers, his plants, his beautiful blooms that he had spent so long growing and cultivating to survive the harsh desert's heat... wilted. A sniff confirmed this, and it brought tears to his eyes. 

Restless paws carried the deer-pelted gardener. Someone, anyone, tell him what God to pray to-
A lover of flowers, a friend to all.
The gentle giant sees no enemies,
but friends unchristened with blossoms in their pelt.
꧁aristocrat꧂
326 Posts
Ooc — Bees
Advisor
he'd very nearly been bowled! rolled like a soccer ball! sent flyin' like a ping-pong ball into a red solo cup!

graciousness, son, whaa th' rush?! gucci yelped at the giant of a doctor who, in his evidently distraught state, almost kneaded the nobleman's small and plump self into the ground.
[Image: GUCCISIG.png]
120 Posts
Ooc — Kai
very quick post because the checker is about to get the boi

Haizel was so distraught, he nearly tripped over the small advisor. He thought - all these ranks were confusing at best. 

Oh, hi there! I'm in desperate need of someone - my flowers are all wilted and I don't know why... a whine came from his throat as he sought to explain.
꧁aristocrat꧂
326 Posts
Ooc — Bees
Advisor
gucci's batty ears sprang forth.

flowers, eh? why don't'cha walk me back there, young man? ah ain't no expert but-- @Sayf! sayf, go fetch th' priest somethin' fer th' nerves, we'll be at his.

the nobleman looked seriously at the hem.

right?
120 Posts
Ooc — Kai
The giant looked down at the little advisor? ... all the names were terribly confusing. Y-Yes, of course- he took a shaking breath, leading Guuci down to the botanist's chamber. 

Haizel's frame shook the vines that would grow green and white with the turn of spring, but... 

Inside, all of his precious blooms — with a few rare ones he was saving for Toula's approval to be transplanted throughout the palace.

Wilted. 

And they smelt like they couldn't be saved.

He whined softly.
꧁aristocrat꧂
326 Posts
Ooc — Bees
Advisor
hm. hm! gucci marched on into the chamber, examining the plants from his low point of view. his discerning eye told him these growths was wilted.

most concernin'. the advisor turned his head. mah honest prognosis is... th' cold?

he raised a dainty paw in a gesture.

honest word, seems bad weather fer any such thang as delicate as this tah grow.

it was easy to speak with the calm confidence of a man who did not know what he was talking about.
120 Posts
Ooc — Kai
The giant simply shook his head, eyes pleading for answers.

I don't know why! I looked at everything! The soil's warm, they're plants that should stay alive even through winter, even the winter here isn't as cold as it is where they're native - I made sure to water them properly-

He sat, holding the remnants of a petal in one paw.

I wanted to decorate the palace with them..."
꧁aristocrat꧂
326 Posts
Ooc — Bees
Advisor
hm. hm. options narrowed. or, broadened? he couldn't tell. gucci debated another round of opinions, before realizing the priest were the withered one.

with a sigh, he pranced over to- hazelnut, correct?

ah tell ya what, son. gucci placed a tiny forepaw on the priest's, the one still to the ground. even skilled-most agriculturist sahm-times... don't... manage. plants're lifes their own! who knows what goes in their stem-brains, what needs they got what can't be discerned...

this were a bad batch, is all. you'll grow 'em better next time, hm? he offered an encouraging smile and wag of tail.