Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
944 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Private 
Njord wrapped himself around @Otter and @Skipjack while Meerkat took a small break to catch some fresh air. He took the time to study every small feature: the tuft of fur on their head down to each wee toe. Their daughter’s pelage reminded Njord of Ray, but darker and more muted like Meerkat. Their son was of a make similar to Swordfish: silver fur, red tail, and all.

Suddenly, the pups began to wriggle around when they realized they weren’t curled up next to their Momma.

“Dinna fash, my wee ones, she’ll be back soon,” Njord cooed. Then, he began to sing them a hymn.

“I love a lassie, a bonnie bonnie lassie
She’s as pure as the lily in the dell
She’s as sweet as the heather
The bonnie bloomin heather
Otter, my lass, bluebell“
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Sun Mote Copse
Comrade
26 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Nyssa had finally gathered up enough confidence, yesterday, to slip into the den's recesses. She craved the closeness of the others. To bask in the warm affection that radiated like the warm rays of a summer sun. She tread carefully. Lightly. 

Honoring the proud parents and their two newborns with a wide berth. Eventually, she found an unoccupied corner on in the far back. Well out of the way but within reach should she be needed. And close enough that the pups may just be able to sense her.

Meerkat had gone for a break, leaving Njord to watch over them. Naturally, they began to stir at the absence of their mother. Njord had the perfect solution in the form of a charming song. Nyssa, content to recline and listen, watched on with a pleased little smile, while resting her chin atop her forepaws.
Sun Mote Copse
Bairn
who’s afraid of little old me?
43 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Although Meerkat was gone, Njord's presence was a welcome one. Otter liked the gentle rumble of his voice and often calmed and smiled when she heard it. The song he sang was no exception; a smile swallowed her face, and her tail wagged back and forth.

Moving to the baritone of his voice, Otter wriggled closer to her father, kneading against his belly and her head swinging blindly from side to side as she enjoyed the entertainment.
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
944 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Njord was happy Nyssa had joined him in the Taigh. His blue eyes twinkled as he smiled — a father completely satisfied.

Otter tucked herself in closely. Njord craned his neck and groomed the burnt sienna fur along her back. Already, she had puffed up since the day of her birth!
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!