Two Eyes Cenote sand & arrow
Muat-riya
Mazoi
348 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Guardian
All Welcome 
"little ones. today i march. but another day you will come with me."

he regarded @Safiya with thoughtfulness, then smiled at fanciful little @Tiye, wrestled @Kheti a little, and reached to riffle @Kiyya's ears. "have you given any thought to becoming mazoi, my lotus pillars?"
Muat-riya
Mazoi
98 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Safiya's ears immediately perked up and she looked at her father so fast she almost toppled.

I have. I would like too, i mean. She nodded a determined glint in her eye. If she must serve let it be with deadly paws and claws and not her body and soul.
Muat-riya
Fellahin
52 Posts
Ooc — bon
she huffs.
baba you don't have to march.. she pouts, plopping herself atop one of his paws to keep him from moving.
in a perfect world, the mazoi should be useless. but the world is perfect. why should any of them be mazoi?
[Image: tiye-itty.png]
 music will tie what's left of me
Muat-riya
Mazoi
348 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Guardian
kheti spoke in favor of this also, and so it came to be that tiye and kiyya would remain in the palace with inji, while safiya and kheti accompanied their father.

"we will go first to luneshale pass," he told his guardian aspirants. "and yes, i must, little princess," he grunted to tiye, "for the pass is how pharaoh brings our riches to the palace."
Muat-riya
Mazoi
98 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Safiya felt herself grow a little bit taller, or at least stand a little bit taller. That she could go with him. That she could be what she wanted to be. And she didn't have to serve in other ways. A glimmer in her gaze.

Safiya nodded her head at the mention of riches. She didn't know the pass he talked about, but she was anxious now to see it. She wanted to learn as much as she could.
Muat-riya
Fellahin
52 Posts
Ooc — bon
riches? a shimmer gleamed over tiye's violet eyes. like jewels and ibis, baba?

oh! she would've ran out the palace right then and there if she could! she wanted to be the one to bring back sacred findings, but that meant leaving the palace. things were comfortable here, but there wasn't anything else to find that little tiye hadn't already seen countless of times.
Muat-riya
Mazoi
348 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Guardian
"jewels, ibis, fine pelts, fragrant trees from the north, shells all the way from the seaside, and more, tiye. that is why mazoi must work so hard and walk so far, to make sure all these things are guarded."

he grinned. "we will bring you something." khusobek glanced at safiya and kheti now, nodding this as well. "kiyya will help you watch over the inside of muat-riya, tiye. it is a job too that must be done."
Muat-riya
Mazoi
98 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ssfiya simply listened. Riches did not excited her. The possible ways of getting them perhaps. Of protecting them most definitely. But treasure itself. No.

She curled her tail around her hocks as she listened. Imaginary battles and foes dancing along her minds eye.
Muat-riya
Fellahin
52 Posts
Ooc — bon
kiyyaa? of course that wimp didn't go! ugh! at least she gets to be with mama.

but she'll stick to it, as long as her siblings and baba uphold their promise of bring little tiye plenty of riches to make even a royal jealous.