i am a destroyer
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Ever mindful of the wolf's potent striking rage, Caiaphas retracted from the red-cloaked wolf, her expression somewhat reserved as the wolf's demeanor shifted abruptly. This game was certainly challenging, but Caiaphas had no intention on losing her life to it. Canting her sleek black muzzle to the side, she reviewed the concern that had candidly laced the female's voice. It was not unlike the concern that had seized her when Larus had disappeared.

It certainly made her wonder, but she did not voice her curiosities aloud. "Malachi didn't tell you?" She queried, drafting up a troubled expression her own as if she too was genuinely concerned about the alpha's reticence on the matter. "He knows where Larus is, I am afraid. I only just learned of his identity, you see -- they hold him at the Bay." The coywolf prattled most expertly, gauging the female for any reaction. "I must return to my station there before my treason is found, but I could not let this injustice slide. Give Danica my regards, and good luck." With that the coywolf issued a warm smile, as if one of encouragement -- and stepping backwards, struck to leave the female and strike a path towards the Bay.

this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i am a destroyer - by Tuwawi RIP - February 06, 2015, 12:06 AM
RE: i am a destroyer - by Caiaphas - February 06, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: i am a destroyer - by Tuwawi RIP - February 09, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i am a destroyer - by Caiaphas - February 09, 2015, 09:23 PM
RE: i am a destroyer - by Tuwawi RIP - February 09, 2015, 09:57 PM
RE: i am a destroyer - by Caiaphas - February 09, 2015, 10:06 PM
RE: i am a destroyer - by Tuwawi RIP - February 09, 2015, 10:36 PM
RE: i am a destroyer - by Caiaphas - February 10, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: i am a destroyer - by Tuwawi RIP - February 10, 2015, 06:17 PM