3 noise makers made of fish bones
1 stag skin
1 rack of antlers
1 bison hoof
1 fur of seashells
2 caribou hides
1 marten pelt
1 Elk belly full of meat

On the fur of bison strapped to his shoulders with vines. He thought kindly of Ariadne for sharing her bison fur with him. Rodyn had set out. Pulling his items behind him. Careful not to cause any issues. IT was slow going and lord he was tired, but he was trying. Most of what he had was light, at least for now. But soon enough it would grow heavier. He would need to make frequen trips back and forth to Moontide to store things and trade out items for his journey.

His first pack to visit was Sun Mote where Njord and Meerkat were. He hoped with the later hunt, he could entice the male and perhaps even Meerkat herself to join them. He'd help them haul meat back to them. HE actually briefly thought about offering them one of the Caribou hides, for how wonderful the male had been when Samani had passed.

Today he had safely hidden his wares away, and he was intent upon searching for some duck around the lake. They would make nice stores of meat and some of their feathers were pretty and could be used for other things. Some wolves he knew even made charms from their feet, which was strange to him, but what have you.

So with shoulders down, and head swiging side to side. He breathed deeply. Ears peaked. Listening for the chatter of the ducks near the lake edge. The beat of their wings. He slowed his breathing and he began to stalk.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Sun Mote Copse
NPC
30 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
The young slate colored female felt she had been cooped up in the Copse for too long. The pack had grown, and not just with the addition of Otter and Skipjack. As much as she was comfortable in the tight knit group, since so many were related by blood, she sometimes wondered if she was the odd wolf out.

Nyssa wasn't the type of wolf to dwell on such little things for long, what with her positive attitude and all. Instead she broke free from her sun dappled home, striking out to the North. She had been isolated to one small part of the wilds. She was still young and wanted to see more. To see what else was out there.

She started by not going far. Only for a day trip to a sprawling lake, where feathered ducks gathered in great numbers. On this early summer day, a cool dip in the water didn't sound all half bad. But as she studied the ducks, admiring the brilliantly colored feathers of the mallards, a hunt sounded more appealing.

So, why not go two for one? Silently she started to step closer to the lake, where the tree line thinned. And noticed that she was not alone. Another solitary hunter, cloaked in dark brown furs. She tried to catch his eye, hopeful, while without spoiling the element of surprise.
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,394 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn shifted his weight and turned his head when he sensed he was not alone.  A girl bathed in silver and shadows. Stared at him innocently.

A small smiled and dip of his head towards the ducks. An offer to join him if she so wanted.

He continued his slow creeping. Keeping them in sight, yellow eyes trained on their forms. Nothing any that maybe easier to catch. Those that were close together and he could potentially grab more than one.

Rolled a 2 when he catches
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.